User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Basically I am the most afraid of loosing my mind. And a sentence like for example: "I cant do more practical things, cause of my Ni" would to me be the 1st step on the road of loosing my mind, cause fact is everyone can do practical stuff and if one cant it cant be tracked down that easily like to say: "I cant do it cause I dream too much around". Most of the times not being able to do practical stuff comes from no practice or because one hasnt seen the need for certain things yet and therefore isnt in the mindset to do it.
    This is true to a certain extent. When working in machine shops, I've had to do plenty of "practical things" which did go against my general nature, nevertheless I managed quite fine. In fact I was of the more skillful workers on my shift.

Although the main question here is a flawed one.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Entropie .. I am just going to come out and say it OK ..

I think you are fucking awesome and sexy as hell .. Please don't lose your marbles, i won't be able to laugh at your choice of songs that you post or your quirky comments.

So back to the original question .. Are ISFJ's the better INFJ's .. YES, lol.

There seems to be a terrible bias against Sensors on this site that really pisses me off .. N's stick with N's, S's stick with S's .. What bullshit, i can communicate with N's .. There are just different levels of it.
    Ohhh, you can do abstract, well your clever. We smell the roses and there is nothing wrong with that.

Some people just enjoy over analyzing and finding problems where none or little exist. It gives them something to do. Blahhhhhh

Lol .. That was fun.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Entropie .. I am just going to come out and say it OK ..

I think you are fucking awesome and sexy as hell .. Please don't lose your marbles, i won't be able to laugh at your choice of songs that you post or your quirky comments.So back to the original question .. Are ISFJ's the better INFJ's .. YES, lol.

There seems to be a terrible bias against Sensors on this site that really pisses me off .. N's stick with N's, S's stick with S's .. What bullshit, i can communicate with N's .. There are just different levels of it.
    Ohhh, you can do abstract, well your clever. We smell the roses and there is nothing wrong with that.Some people just enjoy over analyzing and finding problems where none or little exist. It gives them something to do. Blahhhhhh

Lol .. That was fun.
    Amen, sister
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It is always a bit sad to see the negative repercussions of MBTI. It's application and assumptions can leave a lot of people feeling invalidated in perpetual cycles of disappointment and blame that continue to ricochet.

There have been times I have given my best shot at helping someone with complex psychological issues, but it has never helped. In some cases I think it made it worse because they would rely on someone who could listen and then try to say a few things, but not someone who had enough expertise to actually address it. I feel completely unqualified to help in those areas outside of suggesting the person find someone with the necessary training and boundaries established. It is a bit of a sore spot for me because I have cared about a number of people, and in the end found myself useless.

I do think ISFJ's should have more appreciation and love on the forums.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Thanks for your input. (Except for the input from the nude guy, who someone needs to tell that way he never get chicks ).

Basically I am the most afraid of loosing my mind. And a sentence like for example: "I cant do more practical things, cause of my Ni" would to me be the 1st step on the road of loosing my mind, cause fact is everyone can do practical stuff and if one cant it cant be tracked down that easily like to say: "I cant do it cause I dream too much around". Most of the times not being able to do practical stuff comes from no practice or because one hasnt seen the need for certain things yet and therefore isnt in the mindset to do it.

Well that's a bad example but my general idea is: I dont think all these generalizations like you are an INFJ or you use your Ni too much will bring us anywhere. I cant say why I feel that way, it's a feeling that maybe comes from a thing one could call experience. And the general idea behind it was: when I for example ask a personal query about something in which I dont referance mbti at all, I am looking for someone to give me a personal answer aswell. But instead people use mbti terms to explain my issue and I just cant work with that. And after that I get angry and start to get them out of their hideout in mbti and of course this doesnt work. So communication leads to frustration.

I dont know what you all want to accomplish in life and for the sake of that I do of course appreciate different approaches to it, but for the sake of my mental health, I need to stay away from certain topics by certain people on this board or otherwise I become like them.
    I understand 100%. It's very hard for me to not completely abandon the MBTI theory. It's quite flawed and becomes more flawed to me as time goes on.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Saslou,
    Sensors are very cool people!
    I am so happy to experience the physical world so intensely via my five senses. The colors are so vivid, the tastes are so delicious, the smells are so aromatic, the music is so joyful! There is no need for anyone to be biased against sensors!
    I'd rather just share the way that I experience the world, as well as the wanderings of my vivid imagination with everyone. We are all different. And that is good! Not everyone is analytical. Apparently, that is something that we have in common. I am far better at description than at analysis!
    What a boring world this would be if everyone was alike!!!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

hugs to all isfj's.
    from your friendly isfp.

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

GROUPHUGTIME

We should trap entropie in a hug sandwich between the ISFJs and INFJs

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Someone said in this thread.. That INFJ's are more in tune with Group dynamics..

I am curious about this...
    Since I find that INFJ's seem to have an expectation that the world should learn to understand them and not the other way around..
    Their over all sense of being wounded by life .. separates them from the group as well as the individual.. they can't connect with either, unless a very strict code of conduct is followed by others.. especially if you are "chosen"

It does come across as very arrogant.. and for all their flexibility.. they close off and become rigid when they need people most..

It's sad, really

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post

There have been times I have given my best shot at helping someone with complex psychological issues, but it has never helped. In some cases I think it made it worse because they would rely on someone who could listen and then try to say a few things, but not someone who had enough expertise to actually address it. I feel completely unqualified to help in those areas outside of suggesting the person find someone with the necessary training and boundaries established. It is a bit of a sore spot for me because I have cared about a number of people, and in the end found myself useless.

There is nothing wrong with giving it your best shot .. As a suppporter, i also want to help people fix their problems. At the end of the day though, i can only give advice, they have to do the hard work and actually implement it, should they choose. You are not useless because you didn't get the result you wanted. You gave it your best .. Many people would walk away .. But still at the end of the day, these people have to take accountibility for their own actions/thoughts/feelings, no matter how hard you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Saslou,
    Sensors are very cool people!
    I am so happy to experience the physical world so intensely via my five senses. The colors are so vivid, the tastes are so delicious, the smells are so aromatic, the music is so joyful! There is no need for anyone to be biased against sensors!
    I'd rather just share the way that I experience the world, as well as the wanderings of my vivid imagination with everyone. We are all different. And that is good! Not everyone is analytical. Apparently, that is something that we have in common. I am far better at description than at analysis!
    What a boring world this would be if everyone was alike!!!
    Worded so beautifully ..

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    GROUPHUGTIME

We should trap entropie in a hug sandwich between the ISFJs and INFJs
    *Pushes everyone out the way to get on top .. Obviously we are all going to fall over*
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)