1) Please shatter the stereotypical mother bear image I have whenever I think of the ESFJ type.
I would really like to answer this but I'm not sure what to say. I know that the people close to me notice and appreciate that I am a nurturing person but I don't believe any of them think of me as being a mother bear. My BF thinks I'm damn sexy so I guess that helps keep me from being *too* mother bear in his estimation. Saslou is damn sexy, too, so you should look at her picture and then it might shatter the Mrs. Potts image you have of ESFJ's in general. Hah.
2) What do you like about being an ESFJ?
- I like being practical and down-to-earth.
- I like being able to anticipate people's needs and provide for them.
- I like having the ability to make each person feel special. A friend once said that I made every person individually feel like they were my best friend and like they are important to me. I'm glad I have that ability.
- I like being able to think of creative ways to make people feel loved without having to try very hard. I like that it comes naturally.
- I like the fact that my compassion for others allows me to comfort them when they're hurting.
- I like the fact that I'm not a procrastinator and get things done in time.
- I like being a dependable employee.
- I like the fact that I get along with almost everyone and almost everyone I know enjoys my company.
- I like the fact that children are drawn to me and feel safe with me. (So much for shattering that mother bear image! )