User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Me and Fe.

MBTI
    ESFJ

But if i do that, that is because i care what other people think .. I don't want to care anymore .. I'll do it tomorrow

Mwah
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Whenever you feel like it, dear.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

May I ask what the "face test" is?
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    saslou, okay, you've had your fun. Now put the SF back in your type please.
    +1
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think you show less Fe than normal because you're kind of on the border between ESFP and ESFJ. You seem like you use Se more than Fe, honestly, though I do see some Si and Fe once in a while.

Basically, you seem like an assertive, decisive, focused version of an ESFP rather than a normal ESFJ.

It kind of makes me wonder if MBTI is wrong about the nature of J/P, and you actually can have someone with an Se-Fi-Te-Ni functional order, but still be "J" rather than "P." In other words, whether P/J might actually be independent of the functions.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    May I ask what the "face test" is?
    I looked through 21 pages and i may of been on the wrong thread .. Here is the link to the test .. It goes on facial features .. OkCupid.com: Take The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I think you show less Fe than normal because you're kind of on the border between ESFP and ESFJ. You seem like you use Se more than Fe, honestly, though I do see some Si and Fe once in a while.

Basically, you seem like an assertive, decisive, focused version of an ESFP rather than a normal ESFJ.

It kind of makes me wonder if MBTI is wrong about the nature of J/P, and you actually can have someone with an Se-Fi-Te-Ni functional order, but still be "J" rather than "P." In other words, whether P/J might actually be independent of the functions.
    Yeah .. OK, that works for me .. I have just been reading up on ESFP and although some aspects seem to be spot on .. Others no. I can read ISFJ and some of that fits but others don't and the same with ESFJ .. The best fit i have found so far is ESFJ on socionics.

I could just possibly be quirky .. without the NT of course, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

Yeah .. OK, that works for me .. I have just been reading up on ESFP and although some aspects seem to be spot on .. Others no. I can read ISFJ and some of that fits but others don't and the same with ESFJ .. The best fit i have found so far is ESFJ on socionics.

I could just possibly be quirky .. without the NT of course, lol.
    Wow, we agree then. I was thinking of ESFJ on socionics myself, actually.

Nope, you're not an NT. I have trouble deciding whether you're J or P, but not ESFx.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Wow, we agree then. I was thinking of ESFJ on socionics myself, actually.

Nope, you're not an NT. I have trouble deciding whether you're J or P, but not ESFx.
    Thank you.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I looked through 21 pages and i may of been on the wrong thread .. Here is the link to the test .. It goes on facial features .. OkCupid.com: Take The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test
    Thanks.

It said I'm INTP, by the way. That's funny. Exact opposite of what I am.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    Thanks.

It said I'm INTP, by the way. That's funny. Exact opposite of what I am.
    Oh shit .. You are not in your shadow mode are you .. Noooo.

I think it is rubbish personally. Lol

Fun test though to take.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe