User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Me and Fe.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Fe is supposed to be my second function, but I tend to score low in it because I'm not much of a hostess or community oriented. I think of it as being able to have a more relativistic understanding of values and perspectives of people. Rather than having an internal idea that X is wrong in both principle and application, I have a sense of principles being fluid and taking on different meanings in different concrete applications.

I'm not surprised you have had conflicting test results. Your personality and interests have always seemed a little outside the "box". If a particular MBTI category feels limiting or just significantly off in its application to you, then it probably isn't the right one. I will confess that I leave at least one X beside one letter of my type because I like having two pigeonholes rather than one. You could be borderline on even a couple of letters. As far as S/N is concerned you show interest in talking about abstract things more than is typical online. You could easily be either imo.
    Toonia darling .. Fe overload .. I love you

The first paragragh is spot on especially with the fluid and the concrete. I can have the fluidity within the concrete in different situations (if that makes sense) and hostess .. No. I suppose community means a lot to some people but it isn't going to shape me in any way. They are just people doing their own thing.

Hmmm, interesting. Thank you. I think i will just X everything apart from the E and J .. I like those.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Yeah, are you sure you are an ESFJ?

You do have the spelling and grammar capabilities of one

(just kidding)
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Yeah, are you sure you are an ESFJ?

You do have the spelling and grammar capabilities of one

(just kidding)
    .. You shit bag .. Lmao.

Yes i know my grammer/spelling is shocking .. But i don't care.
    Should people judge me on that .. Well they can have the finger ..

Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Fe doesn't really have much to do with the community, it's just a stereotype that SFJs adapt to the needs of their community and enforce those. As an Fe dom, you would in reality adapt to the needs of others and make decisions based on that. It's just stereotyped that it's communal. Here is Fe-

Connecting; considering others and the grouporganizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting to and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others. Considering what would be appropriate for the situation: One should or shouldnt wear or People will think
    You are such an ESFJ.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I brought it for you....

In fact, I brought two.

I'm thinking about having them bronzed...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I don't know, you seem like ESFJ to me. ESFJs are a pretty diverse group; I think some people can have a pretty limited understanding of what SFJs and SJs in general can be like, due to the profiles. And Fe in general I think is misunderstood on this forum as a rule...

My mother is an ESFJ and is more unconventional than I am, probably. She's pretty out there, but she's not an N or P. The only rules she lives by are the ones she's made. She's definitely not organized in daily life, speech, or writing. In fact she's so disorganized it can be a problem. I would say she cares more about family and herself than the community, she doesn't know who her neighbors are and doesn't want to know.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

You are such an ESFJ.
    Damn it .. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I brought it for you....

In fact, I brought two.

I'm thinking about having them bronzed...
    Thank you ever so much .. I won't have to polish them, will i?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

My mother is an ESFJ and is more unconventional than I am, probably. She's pretty out there, but she's not an N or P. The only rules she lives by are the ones she's made. She's definitely not organized in daily life, speech, or writing. In fact she's so disorganized it can be a problem. I would say she cares more about family and herself than the community, she doesn't know who her neighbors are and doesn't want to know.
    Oh yeah, +1
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

Thank you ever so much .. I won't have to polish them, will i?

Nah, I'll have them lacquered as well.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Nah, I'll have them lacquered as well.
    Excellent Smithers.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Excellent Smithers.
    Thank you Ma'am.