User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ENFP and ISTJ

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Still no call from her. I hope I didn't do something wrong. If I did, I wish I knew what.
    Don't sweat it man...

If you sent texts and called her, and the last time you talked was Saturday night, give her a chance to get back to you. It might be that her Sunday was hectic. Does she work Sundays? Give her 48 hours - let's say Wednesday morning, before you call her again.

I know what you are going through. When you call somebody, you expect a call back! (ASAP LOL) Don't keep calling, though. Give her a chance to call back.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Don't sweat it man...

If you sent texts and called her, and the last time you talked was Saturday night, give her a chance to get back to you. It might be that her Sunday was hectic. Does she work Sundays? Give her 48 hours - let's say Wednesday morning, before you call her again.

I know what you are going through. When you call somebody, you expect a call back! (ASAP LOL) Don't keep calling, though. Give her a chance to call back.
    The last time I talked to her was Friday night. We texted Saturday, but then I called her Saturday night and left that message. Oh, I know to not call again. It's just...odd how things went so smoothly for a week and then it's like nothing happened. There are a million possibilities swirling through my head right now.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Well.... ENFP's and I get along great! If only I could figure out how to capture one!

MBTI
    INTJ

The last time I talked to her was Friday night. We texted Saturday, but then I called her Saturday night and left that message. Oh, I know to not call again. It's just...odd how things went so smoothly for a week and then it's like nothing happened. There are a million possibilities swirling through my head right now.
    You got the right idea then.....Sounds like your under developed Ne is running amuck.

You'll be fine man!

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    You got the right idea then.....Sounds like your under developed Ne is running amuck.

You'll be fine man!
    Well, I guess inexperience + underdeveloped Ne is pretty damn good at convincing me of all the reasons why she isn't calling.

Just don't get how I went from hot to cold and silent.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hint: she's ENFP..we forget to initiate and procrastinate like mad. Has absolutely nothing to do with the other person
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hint: she's ENFP..we forget to initiate and procrastinate like mad. Has absolutely nothing to do with the other person
    So, there is the chance she could call and there are other factors playing into it other than me making a mistake post-first date? I'm wondering how much how far the first date went is playing into this. It's just so odd. Si is just playing tricks on me, because this isn't a girl that I just met randomly and it's like, "oh, I don't know her, so it's ok," I've known this one for 9-10 months and she's always been so excited to see me every time she came in my store. Kind of freaked me out actually when she talked to me on the phone before the first date and kept calling me sunshine. Heh. Should I try calling her later this week?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yup, call her ,casually and ask her teasingly where she's been
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    LoLz

How long should I wait to call?

MBTI
    INTJ

How long should I wait to call?
    Call her tonight man. Just don't be stalkerish about it.

As our ENFP friend mentioned, her mind could be (innocently) other places. I'd call now, as it's been 4 days since.

My only thought is that you sent her an text and called over the weekend, and I know as an ISTJ you are expecting a callback. But if she's got a million things going on in her head, she might need that reminder call from you.

Call, and if she doesn't answer, leave a lighthearted message on her VM.