User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default What bugs you about SJs?

Okay, we sit here and nitpick about other types. Well let's turn it on ourselves.

What traits usually associated with SJs do you find annoying/displeasing when they are exercised upon you?

For example, while I hate to commit to something in the future, since I don't know what I'll be doing at that time, and will not be sure I'll be up to my commitment, my ISTJ friend wil do the same to me. I'm trying to finalize some travel plans, and he's giving me the 'I don't know for sure' story. It kills me, but then I have to realize I do the same thing!

How about you? Are there any traits that you'll give, but hate when it's given back to you?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Being overtly nice, and expecting everyone to like you because of that. That's what SJs should understand. Nice is nice, but it's not real character.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ESFJ

Being sensitive.

I know i can be sensitive myself (when the mood fits, i am so bloody stubborn) but it also annoy me (slightly) when i have to watch myself around others incase i hurt their feelings. Jumalauta.

What annoys me about me .. I think i am a big bag of contradiction.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Someone whose idea of "order" is different than mine. For example, my bedroom is orderly. So is my Mom's. (Also ISTJ). However, I keep my bed made "differently" than she does. So even though both beds are made, it's the different way we make them that make the distinction.

This applies to just about anything. Another example would be I alphabetize my video games, books, and CDs, but some people choose to sort them chronologically, or by artist or genre, whatever. It's still order (and therefore acceptable) but it's not quite how I'd do it.

I also don't like it when people pick at my stronger points. Like....being early. I'm almost always early, only late when circumstances detain me, so when I am slightly late and someone points it out, it irritates me a bit. Know what I mean?

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    ISTJ

Being the "nice guy" and all the time being friend zoned.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP

Since it's tough to accept changes and try different things, it can be frustrating when I'm accustomed to one thing that another SJ isn't, and it conflicts.

And even about myself, I'm blunt, impatient, brutally honest, and a spaz... I mean, I never really saw what the problem was, but it tends not to work in my favor.