• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What bugs you about SJs?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay, we sit here and nitpick about other types. Well let's turn it on ourselves.

What traits usually associated with SJs do you find annoying/displeasing when they are exercised upon you?

For example, while I hate to commit to something in the future, since I don't know what I'll be doing at that time, and will not be sure I'll be up to my commitment, my ISTJ friend wil do the same to me. I'm trying to finalize some travel plans, and he's giving me the 'I don't know for sure' story. It kills me, but then I have to realize I do the same thing!:doh:

How about you? Are there any traits that you'll give, but hate when it's given back to you?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Being overtly nice, and expecting everyone to like you because of that. That's what SJs should understand. Nice is nice, but it's not real character.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Being sensitive.

I know i can be sensitive myself (when the mood fits, i am so bloody stubborn) but it also annoy me (slightly) when i have to watch myself around others incase i hurt their feelings. Jumalauta. :smile:

What annoys me about me .. I think i am a big bag of contradiction.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Someone whose idea of "order" is different than mine. For example, my bedroom is orderly. So is my Mom's. (Also ISTJ). However, I keep my bed made "differently" than she does. So even though both beds are made, it's the different way we make them that make the distinction.

This applies to just about anything. Another example would be I alphabetize my video games, books, and CDs, but some people choose to sort them chronologically, or by artist or genre, whatever. It's still order (and therefore acceptable) but it's not quite how I'd do it.

I also don't like it when people pick at my stronger points. Like....being early. I'm almost always early, only late when circumstances detain me, so when I am slightly late and someone points it out, it irritates me a bit. Know what I mean? :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Being the "nice guy" and all the time being friend zoned. :sadbanana:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Since it's tough to accept changes and try different things, it can be frustrating when I'm accustomed to one thing that another SJ isn't, and it conflicts.

And even about myself, I'm blunt, impatient, brutally honest, and a spaz... I mean, I never really saw what the problem was, but it tends not to work in my favor.