User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Ah, yes, that's what I was saying

But it sounds like, for you and this ISFJ, the whole "conversing comfortably for long periods of time" thing is not a problem.
    Yes, she still has no texted me like she said she would. She has forgotten about me. I talked to her Sunday night... so, I will have to wait until tomorrow to text her? I do not understand the whole waiting thing. =(
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Yes, she still has no texted me like she said she would. She has forgotten about me. I talked to her Sunday night... so, I will have to wait until tomorrow to text her? I do not understand the whole waiting thing. =(
    Does she usually text you back right away?

As for the waiting... if you want to go ahead and text her today, I don't think that would be a problem.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Does she usually text you back right away?

As for the waiting... if you want to go ahead and text her today, I don't think that would be a problem.
    No, I usually have to initiate. She is very shy. .... but then again, so am I.

I don't want to bother her by texting her if she does not want to text me. =( But then again, what if she genuinely forgot? It is a gamble. I do not know what to do.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

No, I usually have to initiate. She is very shy. .... but then again, so am I.
    I feel for you d@v3, I'm in the exact same situation right now with an INFJ I like. I'm shy and so he is, so I'm the one who usually always initiates any texting. Which makes me feel like I'm annoying him, so I try to only do it once or twice a week (unless we're discussing plans for the weekend, then the conversation requires more texts than that ).

I don't want to bother her by texting her if she does not want to text me. =( But then again, what if she genuinely forgot? It is a gamble. I do not know what to do.
    I would definitely text her either today or tomorrow. Just text her something casual like ask how her day is (or if you do it on Wed: ask how her week as been so far ). Maybe even ask if she has plans for the weekend.

By the way, what did the text you sent on Sunday say?

If it's been days since you've texted her, I doubt it'll constitute as bothering her.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Ohhh.... I'm glad I am not alone in the situation.

Yes, we actually talked on the phone for 45 minutes or so on Sunday night, until she had to go to sleep. We just talked about Friday night when we were out together. I wanted to invite her to do something this weekend. Perhaps take her around my school (she is looking for a new school to transfer to ) but I don't know how to bring it up.

So yeah, Sunday night was our last contact, and it ended on a pretty good note [I think] because like I said, I had her laughing almost the whole conversation.

By the way, did you see the thread I dedicated to her last march? I posted it earlier in this thread. That is how things were before we had the 4-5 month gap of not talking.

Also, did you find that picture I said was in my blog? That girl who is standing with me is also an ISTJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

How much do you ISxJ's rely on looks vs. personality?

If you meet a guy and he is very nice and kind and gentleman like, but he is not as handsome as you wish he was, would you still give him a chance?
    Um I would say looks are very important to an ISFJ. But lucky for us guys, women like all different types of men. Confidence and authenticity would probably do you some good with a ISFJ. Good luck!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I wanted to invite her to do something this weekend. Perhaps take her around my school (she is looking for a new school to transfer to ) but I don't know how to bring it up.
    Text: "Hey You're still looking for a new school to transfer to, right? I could show you around my school sometime. Maybe this weekend? "

^ That's probably how I would ask anyways.

By the way, did you see the thread I dedicated to her last march? I posted it earlier in this thread. That is how things were before we had the 4-5 month gap of not talking.
    Yeah, I saw. By the way, what made you change your mind about her type? ENFP --> ISFJ is a pretty large jump

Also, did you find that picture I said was in my blog? That girl who is standing with me is also an ISTJ.
    I saw it! Haha, how many IRL ISTJ friends do you have? I don't have any...

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Confidence and authenticity would probably do you some good with a ISFJ. Good luck!
    I agree with this. A good/interesting/intriguing personality, and qualities such as "confidence", will make you appear more attractive to her.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Um I would say looks are very important to an ISFJ. But lucky for us guys, women like all different types of men. Confidence and authenticity would probably do you some good with a ISFJ. Good luck!
    I'll keep this in mind.

Text: "Hey You're still looking for a new school to transfer to, right? I could show you around my school sometime. Maybe this weekend? "

^ That's probably how I would ask anyways.

Yeah, I saw. By the way, what made you change your mind about her type? ENFP --> ISFJ is a pretty large jump

I saw it! Haha, how many IRL ISTJ friends do you have? I don't have any...

I agree with this. A good/interesting/intriguing personality, and qualities such as "confidence", will make you appear more attractive to her.
    I didn't think I had ANY ISTJ friends in real life.... then I made her take the test.

I will have to ask her that. I thought she was an ENFP because when went out before (in March) she was all the time trying to get me to dance with her and she was ALOT more extraverted when around people....

Then last Friday, I had her take the test and she got ISFJ.

Yeah, hmmm confidence.... how do I show I have confidence without coming onto her too strong and scaring her off?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I thought she was an ENFP because when went out before (in March) she was all the time trying to get me to dance with her and she was ALOT more extraverted when around people....

Then last Friday, I had her take the test and she got ISFJ.
    I originally mistyped my interest as well. I thought he was an IxFJ, but I was very heavily leaning more towards SFJ. He took the test, and it turns out he is NFJ.

Yeah, hmmm confidence.... how do I show I have confidence without coming onto her too strong and scaring her off?
    Confidence about how much she likes you/getting her: might be coming on too strong and might scare her off

Confidence in yourself (nothing to do with her. just about how you view yourself and how sure you are of your personality, your beliefs, and how you carry yourself, etc.): Will attract her

MBTI
    ISTJ

What do you mean how I carry myself? I always carry myself in a gentleman-like fashion. I [usually] open doors for girls and such... and I am always nice.

Although, I am quiet. That is bad? =(