User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 121

  1. #11
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    You're welcome! (<-- a little preview preparing you for Thursday )


    Here is the thread that I wrote about her before (I used to think she was ENFP ):
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rter-help.html
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    buddy, dating involves waiting. especially waiting for girls. that is if you want a healthy relationship [romantic or friend].
    Friend zone isnt bad. Friend zone can up your chances at actually knowing her and her trusting you, THEN she may want you as more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  3. #13
    Senior Member AutumnReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Friend-zone is BAD
    How long are you labeled at "friend with romantic potential? I am not on call for her.
    For me? It could be as long as several months to a year. Before "friend with romantic potential" can move to "romantic potential", I really have to be sure. The whole hanging out and talking a lot (fun things, but also about "real" subjects too -- future potential indicators) helps move that process along. But since you've known her for several months already, now could really be the time to slowly increase the amount of subtle indicators that show her that you're romantically interested in her again. That way, if she is in the process of deciding or already has decided on her feelings about you, she'll know that you're still interested in her.

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    So.... you have 35-45 minutes conversations too? Yup, you're an ISFJ.


    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    So, I'm not too worried about the text, but how long to I wait to contact her again? I was going to ask her to go out this weekend somewhere.... I don't know where yet. I am also unsure on how to ask....
    I'd probably contact her around Wed. and just ask her if she would like to do something this weekend, if she's free

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Subtle romantic gestures? For example.... ________________?
    Hmm, maybe you could make little comments here and there (i.e. complimenting her, jokingly suggesting how you two would be good together because you make each other laugh so much, etc.)

    No serious heavy-handed statements (or love declarations) and don't make the little comments constantly. But I would probably just try to slip them into your back-and-forth banter every so often. She'll know you still think about her in a romantic-sort-of-way, at least, occasionally. And if she ever develops feelings for you, she'll be less afraid to make a move (or at least do some subtle flirting of her own).

  4. #14
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    buddy, dating involves waiting. especially waiting for girls. that is if you want a healthy relationship [romantic or friend].
    Friend zone isnt bad. Friend zone can up your chances at actually knowing her and her trusting you, THEN she may want you as more.
    I know.. but I do not like it.
    I have been friend-zoned before and I am all the time friend-zoned... it always ends up the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    For me? It could be as long as several months to a year.
    That is such very bad news for me. =( Even though she has known me for more than a year, we have been 5 months without talking.

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    No serious heavy-handed statements (or love declarations) and don't make the little comments constantly. But I would probably just try to slip them into your back-and-forth banter every so often. She'll know you still think about her in a romantic-sort-of-way, at least, occasionally. And if she ever develops feelings for you, she'll be less afraid to make a move (or at least do some subtle flirting of her own).
    I hope I pick up on her "subtle" flirting.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #15
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    im sorry
    'just' friendzone is never fun. but you do need to make sure your intentions are pure. are you just interested in her for a dating relationship? or do you really like her for her. If you like her for her then just being with her will be good enough and you'll want whats best for her. in most cases guys get irritated if they just get the friendzone and nothing else and honestly i see that as decieving. some guys will do all this stuff just for a relationship and will only become a friend for that. thats not cool to me. that means your not really interested in ME, but in the relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  6. #16
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    How can you like someone for a dating relationship, but not like that person for who they are?

    Oh yeah... what's best for her... I've used that line before more than once... and yes, it was sincere, and no, it didn't help. :rolli:

    Like I said, I'm not "on call" for her, but of course I like her for her. I am very picky when it comes to girls. I will not date a girl unless I see potential marriage material.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    I have nothing to contribute but I just wanted to say that ISFJ women are really great.


    Especially when they are your mother

  8. #18
    Senior Member AutumnReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    That is such very bad news for me. =( Even though she has known me for more than a year, we have been 5 months without talking.
    Don't worry, if she's an ISFJ she'll still remember those months that she did talk to you. So those conversations/time spent would still "count" in her mind, when trying to figure out her feelings towards you.

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I hope I pick up on her "subtle" flirting.
    *crosses fingers*

  9. #19
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    How can you like someone for a dating relationship, but not like that person for who they are?

    Oh yeah... what's best for her... I've used that line before more than once... and yes, it was sincere, and no, it didn't help. :rolli:

    Like I said, I'm not "on call" for her, but of course I like her for her. I am very picky when it comes to girls. I will not date a girl unless I see potential marriage material.
    no i mean do you just want her so you can have a gf? some guys do that and get frusterated when the girl they like doesnt want more, so they treat her like crap afterwards. no you dont have to tell her this, you just need to be sure of this yourself

    And you shouldnt be on call for her, your not an item. but i agree with your view of what woman or potential to date and such. [if you wouldnt marry them, why date them?]
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  10. #20
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I have nothing to contribute but I just wanted to say that ISFJ women are really great.


    Especially when they are your mother


    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Don't worry, if she's an ISFJ she'll still remember those months that she did talk to you. So those conversations/time spent would still "count" in her mind, when trying to figure out her feelings towards you.


    *crosses fingers*
    The months from before... well... I hope she remembers them. =( If she does not remember to text me, then how will she remember the months from before?

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    no i mean do you just want her so you can have a gf? some guys do that and get frusterated when the girl they like doesnt want more, so they treat her like crap afterwards. no you dont have to tell her this, you just need to be sure of this yourself
    I don't understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    [if you wouldnt marry them, why date them?
    I wouldn't!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Who is a good partner for the female ISTP ???
    By blucie in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:43 AM
  2. [INTP] Looking for your female INTP? You're in the wrong place
    By paperoceans in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 06:08 PM
  3. [SJ] Question for ISxJs...
    By raz in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. [INTP] Question for INTP females..
    By Eiddy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO