User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    That would work, except she has not responded to my messages in the last couple days. She doesn't live near me, so it's difficult to go out for coffee.
    You need to have a coffee/tea with me!

That's a statement and not a question darling.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

That would work, except she has not responded to my messages in the last couple days. She doesn't live near me, so it's difficult to go out for coffee.
    Keep her as a friend, you don't have to see her all the time.
    I know your shy and all, but we're all at a point where we have to take
    our lives into our own hands. If you want friends you gotta go them. You want a girl? Go pursue her.
    I highly think is alot more wise to have a good group of friends before you go and try to catch a gf. I'm serious here. Because once/if that girl turns you down or you all break up...who are you going to have? You really need to have a good friend or two. And to do that you gotta be a friend. You can't just sit by and wait for people to talk to you. They probably wont. YOU have to be the one to own up to what you want and take life by the horns.
    You need to have some courage. People will not bite you if you make an attempt to just talk to them and get to know them. I think almost everyone wants to be understood. So do that.
    You know we're all here for the support, but you gotta do it the rest of the way. You can't make excuses. Just go for it whole heartedly!
    You can do it. Everyone can. Its just pushing that fear aside and going for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    You need to have a coffee/tea with me!

That's a statement and not a question darling.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Keep her as a friend, you don't have to see her all the time.
    I know your shy and all, but we're all at a point where we have to take
    our lives into our own hands. If you want friends you gotta go them. You want a girl? Go pursue her.
    I highly think is alot more wise to have a good group of friends before you go and try to catch a gf. I'm serious here. Because once/if that girl turns you down or you all break up...who are you going to have? You really need to have a good friend or two. And to do that you gotta be a friend. You can't just sit by and wait for people to talk to you. They probably wont. YOU have to be the one to own up to what you want and take life by the horns.
    You need to have some courage. People will not bite you if you make an attempt to just talk to them and get to know them. I think almost everyone wants to be understood. So do that.
    You know we're all here for the support, but you gotta do it the rest of the way. You can't make excuses. Just go for it whole heartedly!
    You can do it. Everyone can. Its just pushing that fear aside and going for it.
    But. I DO talk to people, today, I sat down to nice girl I know from meetings I go to. I have never really talked with her before, but I saw her sitting by herself so I sat down with her. I do not *like* her, but she is very nice. I am very positive that she is ISTJ. It was like talking to a wall... and she had almost no emotion. When I finally DID get a smile or a laugh out of her, she stopped immediately...

Needless to say, it was a fairly quiet lunch. :-P
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

When I finally DID get a smile or a laugh out of her, she stopped immediately...
    Hmm, maybe your jokes just aren't as funny as you think they are ISTJ females don't BS, they're not likely to indulge you and laugh/smile anyways.

Although, in a case like that, I might jokingly call him out on his "joke-fail" and giggle/smile at that

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Hmm, maybe your jokes just aren't as funny as you think they are ISTJ females don't BS, they're not likely to indulge you and laugh/smile anyways.

Although, in a case like that, I might jokingly call him out on his "joke-fail" and giggle/smile at that
    Hmm... well I suppose it is possible. But she gave herself away...because she would start to smile and laugh but then she would stop as if to hold in the laughter. It was quite amusing. Same thing last night, I walked down there to get dinner and she was there so we sat with each other once again. She did the same thing. It is like she is afraid to laugh!

ISTJ females are on my list of mysteries to solve.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hmm... well I suppose it is possible. But she gave herself away...because she would start to smile and laugh but then she would stop as if to hold in the laughter. It was quite amusing. Same thing last night, I walked down there to get dinner and she was there so we sat with each other once again. She did the same thing. It is like she is afraid to laugh!

ISTJ females are on my list of mysteries to solve.
    Well that's odd I usually either smile or don't smile...I never really restrict myself from smiling unless I'm in a situation where it would be inappropriate to smile/laugh.

How did you determine that she was an ISTJ?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Well that's odd I usually either smile or don't smile...I never really restrict myself from smiling unless I'm in a situation where it would be inappropriate to smile/laugh.

How did you determine that she was an ISTJ?
    She's:
    -Very Quiet
    -Sucks at Conversations (I have to pry by asking questions to get her to talk! )
    -Does NOT Seem Shy
    -Devoted to Work
    -Doesn't care what others think

I suppose she could be a INTJ or ISFJ with a very low F?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

She's:
    -Very Quiet
    I'm actually very talkative if I'm one-on-one with someone. Especially if I'm with another introvert! When I'm in a large group/crowd is when I become very quiet.
    -Sucks at Conversations (I have to pry by asking questions to get her to talk! )
    I've been told by professors and close friends that I'm a "great conversationalist". I usually don't wait for other people to ask me questions...I go ahead and ask them questions or bring up an interesting topic. I avoid asking questions that can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no"
    -Does NOT Seem Shy
    ISTJ females can be sometimes be shy underneath...
    -Devoted to Work
    -Doesn't care what others think
    How so?
    This sounds more like an INTJ, to me.

MBTI
    ISTJ

In that case, she might even be an INTP! :eek: But I don't think she likes aliens. :-P

Shy underneath?

I take back the last statement about her not caring about what others think. I just get that vibe but I have no proof. =(

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Shy underneath?
    Definitely