User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Okay, she pretty much told me that she was "not really looking for a relationship" right now because of school. This was during a phone conversation. Surprisingly, the conversation didn't end there. We got to talking more, and somehow we got into our moral values... and I was right! They match almost to a "T". She seemed surprised, perhaps she felt she was wrong about me?

It felt like she had a big sigh of relief when she found out just how close our values were. I would mention something and she would be like "oh my gosh me too!" and all excited.

This week our texting has started again. However, I told her I was going to call her last night but she never answered. Granted, it was an hour after I said I would call, because my meeting got out late. Is that bad?

Also, when I text her later at night, she does not respond (probably sleeping) but she doesn't respond the next day either! Is this normal?

Dilemma: I really wanted to talk to her so I could invite her to go out with friends tomorrow night, but I don't want to invite her over texting and I can't seem to get her on the phone. I am afraid now it is too late. =(
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Okay, she pretty much told me that she was "not really looking for a relationship" right now because of school. This was during a phone conversation. Surprisingly, the conversation didn't end there. We got to talking more, and somehow we got into our moral values... and I was right! They match almost to a "T". She seemed surprised, perhaps she felt she was wrong about me?

It felt like she had a big sigh of relief when she found out just how close our values were. I would mention something and she would be like "oh my gosh me too!" and all excited.

This week our texting has started again. However, I told her I was going to call her last night but she never answered. Granted, it was an hour after I said I would call, because my meeting got out late. Is that bad?

Also, when I text her later at night, she does not respond (probably sleeping) but she doesn't respond the next day either! Is this normal?

Dilemma: I really wanted to talk to her so I could invite her to go out with friends tomorrow night, but I don't want to invite her over texting and I can't seem to get her on the phone. I am afraid now it is too late. =(
    If you want to go out as friends then text her. If you want a date then ask her.

However in this situation I would text her and let her know where the party's is. If she show up great. If she doesn't, then that's fine too.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, now I am really confused. She still have not responded, and I talked with one of her friends. Even though this friends doesn't get to talk to her much, she has told me that the last she knew, the ISFJ was dating someone.

I have decided not to attempt to talk to her again... =(

MBTI
    ESFJ

Plenty more fish in the sea darling
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

It doesn't seem like it. =(

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, now I am really confused. She still have not responded, and I talked with one of her friends. Even though this friends doesn't get to talk to her much, she has told me that the last she knew, the ISFJ was dating someone.

She sounds like an ISFP. Or just not interested.

MBTI
    ESFJ

It doesn't seem like it. =(
    Oh darling .. View it like you are being picky .. You don't want any old girl .. You got style and you are waiting for the girl with style, that takes time.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    She sounds like an ISFP. Or just not interested.
    Well, she took MBTI test and got ISFJ. But, I suppose you could be right.....
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh darling .. View it like you are being picky .. You don't want any old girl .. You got style and you are waiting for the girl with style, that takes time.
    I am picky, well, I thought I was. Perhaps I am not "putting myself out there" enough. I'm not sure how to do that without taking risks....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Why did you decide that? That makes your intentions obvious, I say continue to talk to her even if she has a boyfriend lay off the texting and inviting her places. Go out to coffee every so often to 'catch up' to keep her around, who knows maybe her and the boyfriend wont work then you can continue where you left off.

MBTI
    ISTJ

That would work, except she has not responded to my messages in the last couple days. She doesn't live near me, so it's difficult to go out for coffee.