User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 121

  1. #101
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Okay, she pretty much told me that she was "not really looking for a relationship" right now because of school. This was during a phone conversation. Surprisingly, the conversation didn't end there. We got to talking more, and somehow we got into our moral values... and I was right! They match almost to a "T". She seemed surprised, perhaps she felt she was wrong about me?


    It felt like she had a big sigh of relief when she found out just how close our values were. I would mention something and she would be like "oh my gosh me too!" and all excited.

    This week our texting has started again. However, I told her I was going to call her last night but she never answered. Granted, it was an hour after I said I would call, because my meeting got out late. Is that bad?

    Also, when I text her later at night, she does not respond (probably sleeping) but she doesn't respond the next day either! Is this normal?

    Dilemma: I really wanted to talk to her so I could invite her to go out with friends tomorrow night, but I don't want to invite her over texting and I can't seem to get her on the phone. I am afraid now it is too late. =(
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #102
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Okay, she pretty much told me that she was "not really looking for a relationship" right now because of school. This was during a phone conversation. Surprisingly, the conversation didn't end there. We got to talking more, and somehow we got into our moral values... and I was right! They match almost to a "T". She seemed surprised, perhaps she felt she was wrong about me?


    It felt like she had a big sigh of relief when she found out just how close our values were. I would mention something and she would be like "oh my gosh me too!" and all excited.

    This week our texting has started again. However, I told her I was going to call her last night but she never answered. Granted, it was an hour after I said I would call, because my meeting got out late. Is that bad?

    Also, when I text her later at night, she does not respond (probably sleeping) but she doesn't respond the next day either! Is this normal?

    Dilemma: I really wanted to talk to her so I could invite her to go out with friends tomorrow night, but I don't want to invite her over texting and I can't seem to get her on the phone. I am afraid now it is too late. =(
    If you want to go out as friends then text her. If you want a date then ask her.

    However in this situation I would text her and let her know where the party's is. If she show up great. If she doesn't, then that's fine too.

  3. #103
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Well, now I am really confused. She still have not responded, and I talked with one of her friends. Even though this friends doesn't get to talk to her much, she has told me that the last she knew, the ISFJ was dating someone.

    I have decided not to attempt to talk to her again... =(
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #104
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Plenty more fish in the sea darling
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  5. #105
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    It doesn't seem like it. =(
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #106
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Well, now I am really confused. She still have not responded, and I talked with one of her friends. Even though this friends doesn't get to talk to her much, she has told me that the last she knew, the ISFJ was dating someone.

    I have decided not to attempt to talk to her again... =(
    She sounds like an ISFP. Or just not interested.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    It doesn't seem like it. =(
    Oh darling .. View it like you are being picky .. You don't want any old girl .. You got style and you are waiting for the girl with style, that takes time.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  8. #108
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    She sounds like an ISFP. Or just not interested.
    Well, she took MBTI test and got ISFJ. But, I suppose you could be right.....
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh darling .. View it like you are being picky .. You don't want any old girl .. You got style and you are waiting for the girl with style, that takes time.
    I am picky, well, I thought I was. Perhaps I am not "putting myself out there" enough. I'm not sure how to do that without taking risks....
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #109
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Well, now I am really confused. She still have not responded, and I talked with one of her friends. Even though this friends doesn't get to talk to her much, she has told me that the last she knew, the ISFJ was dating someone.

    I have decided not to attempt to talk to her again... =(
    Why did you decide that? That makes your intentions obvious, I say continue to talk to her even if she has a boyfriend lay off the texting and inviting her places. Go out to coffee every so often to 'catch up' to keep her around, who knows maybe her and the boyfriend wont work then you can continue where you left off.

  10. #110
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    That would work, except she has not responded to my messages in the last couple days. She doesn't live near me, so it's difficult to go out for coffee.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Who is a good partner for the female ISTP ???
    By blucie in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:43 AM
  2. [INTP] Looking for your female INTP? You're in the wrong place
    By paperoceans in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 06:08 PM
  3. [SJ] Question for ISxJs...
    By raz in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. [INTP] Question for INTP females..
    By Eiddy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO