User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I'm all out of ideas now.
    How do I get myself into these situations?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    So, I told her "so, how about taking a break in a little bit to talk to your buddy dave? "

You are putting yourself in the friend zone there! Don't say "your buddy Dave."

I just feel like I'm beating a dead horse if I asked her out again. Maybe I should just ask her Wednesday about what she is doing on the weekend?

Take initiave and get some time planned with her. Stop the maybes and analyzing and just do it! This is what I mean by being in the shadows. Get out there and say what you want! Stop being afraid of her.

Yeah well, I myself am not a fan of texting. :steam: But for some reason people just LOVE it, so instead of paying per text I get I had to get a plan.

What do you mean make it clear it is a date?

Say "Would you like to go out on a DATE on Saturday night? There is such and such band in town and I'd like to get tickets and take you." That's pretty cut and dried.

I should call her just "out of the blue" without warning? I have ever tried that and I never got an answer.
    Yes, call her out of the blue! If she doesn't answer, leave a voicemail. Tell her to call you back. Or tell her you want to see if she's available for a date next Saturday. If she doesn't call you back, or says she's busy...then she's not interested.

I think you don't want to hear that she's not interested because that would mean rejection. So you are dancing around the edges and hoping she gets a hint of what you want, so you don't have to put yourself out there. That's not going to get you anywhere.

Dude, if all else fails...just ask her if she thinks you two can be more than friends or if she's interested in you or whatever you want to know. Just point blank. You are driving yourself nuts trying to analyze it and being way too passive.

I love my husband to bits, but I have said the same thing to him that I'm saying to you...and hopefully you don't take it the wrong way...cuz I think you are wonderful. But --- dude, grow a pair! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Yeah... well. Last time I "grew a pair" with this girl I got rejected... so yes, I am approaching a bit more cautiously. I'll call her Wednesday and ask her if she is available on Saturday.

I'm not too sure if I'm THAT interested in her either... I mean to keep pursuing her. There are other girls also, her and I definitely have a different view on life and on SOME of our values. (But not enough to keep me from asking her on a date)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

So, what ended up happening d@v3? Are you two or did you two do something this weekend?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Nothing happened. It's pretty much back the way it was... before I made this thread and before we hung out at the bar. Oh well.... story of my life. :rolli:

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

So she said "no" when you called/texted her on Wed. asking her about Saturday plans? Or she said she "wasn't ready" for a relationship right now, after you told her how you felt?

MBTI
    ISTJ

I never got back to her Wednesday. I texted her last night to see what she was doing tonight... but of course.... you know what the answer was.

On Wednesday I thought I was going to be busy this weekend, but apparently not.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I never got back to her Wednesday. I texted her last night to see what she was doing tonight... but of course.... you know what the answer was.

On Wednesday I thought I was going to be busy this weekend, but apparently not.
    Ya know, a lot of guys think that they should wait DAYS before contacting a female so that they don't seem so desperate. In actuality, those DAYS make many females think that the guy is not interested, so if they happen to contact the females after DAYS, the females tend to drop them for playing games. Okay, I can't speak for ALL females, but it happens.
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ISTJ

But. She all the time says no! It does not matter when I call her it is always the same answer! =(

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

But. She all the time says no! It does not matter when I call her it is always the same answer! =(
    Aw that's too bad, d@v3. =( Hopefully things will go better with the next girl you pursue!