1) Do you own something that has sentimental value to you? What is it?
Photographs, a small bench that my dad made me, scrapbooks, notes, ticket stubs, dried flowers...so many things.
2) Do you keep notes/cards/presents from your ex's?
For a little while and then I throw them out.
3) Are you a vegetarian?
Not on your life.
4) What book are you currently reading?
The Lost Boy by David Peltzer. It's the sequel to A Child Called It. I've been working on it for awhile, though. I don't take much time to read.
5) What was the last educational course you took?
CPR/AED and Adult First Aid
6) Have you ever performed in a play?
Yes; as a child.
7) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Rappelling, in terms of danger. As far as just goofiness is concerned, I don't know. I walked around Wal-Mart wearing a Darth Vader mask one time. I've done a lot of stupid stuff like that but that was my personal favorite.
8) Ever totalled a car?
No, but I've been inside one that was totaled. My insides were totaled in the process.
9) On your grade cards/reports from school, how were you portrayed?
A's and B's. I went to a private school, so the grading system was different. I almost always made 92-100.
10) How old were you when you had your first heart break?
I've been in other relationships before the one I'm in now, but I don't believe I've been in love before. With the other breakups, there was sadness and frustration, but I don't believe I've ever had my heart broken...at least not in the sense that many people do.
11) Sum yourself up in 3 words?
Thoughtful, stubborn, responsible.
12) Favourite season?
I like all of them except winter.
13) Where would you like to go on your vacation?
Ireland. It's my dream to see the Cliffs of Moher and the Giant's Causeway...and to sit down in a restaurant and order gluten-free bread without being considered unusual.
14) What was the nicest thing someone has said to you IRL?
"I love you."
15) What is the worst thing someone has said to you, be it true or not?
I try to forget those things.
16) Ever got into a physical fight?
17) How much do you love me? LOL .. just being silly
Why, we haven't even officially met! Let's take things slowly! Hah.
18) Favourite flavour of crisps?
Chips, right? It depends on what I am eating with them. I like tortilla chips, cheddar and sour cream chips, and mesquite BBQ chips.