User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

The two [people that I'm positive are] ISTJs I know love talking about computers.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Horses, animals in general, health, sustainability/environment (not in the tree hugger way), music, books and movies/shows, theology, news, and various scientific topics. It's hard to say what I spend the most time talking about, though. It depends somewhat on who I'm with - my family talks about a huge range of things, which I love. If I'm with another horse person, it's pretty much all horses. If I'm with a friend who's a mom, kids and recipes. You know...
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    LoLz

Anything other than what you did that day or immediate surroundings unless it's 99% obvious it's a common interest. Those things just turn me away so quickly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

My Grandfather (ISTJ) likes talking about puzzles and history. He is very tolerant of my endless spouting of useless trivia facts.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    He is very tolerant of my endless spouting of useless trivia facts.

I demand you remove the word useless from that sentence .. I am offended.

Seriously though, useless trivial facts are brilliant .. I was thinking to myself this morning, just how much i miss being told those facts by a certain someone.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    The two [people that I'm positive are] ISTJs I know love talking about computers.
    Yeah I like talking about computers too.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

As long as it's intellectually stimulating and detailed.....and no theories, please, unless it has some kind of tangible result or something real to it. (You would expect no less from an S-type, would you not?)

More specifically, I'm like everyone else (I think) in the sense that I enjoy talking about what I know. I get a good deal of stimulation talking about something in great detail with someone whose knowledge of the subject is equal to or exceeding my own.

Perhaps this is why I spent so much time reading or talking to adults as a child, instead of playing with other children. Perhaps it's why I'm arrogant and tend to think I'm smarter than my peers.

But I like the way I am. Oh, and poop jokes.....those are always entertaining.

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Relationships, faith, food.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ISTJ

I like talking about computers. I also like talking about guns. (And as before, I like talking about military history. )
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]