First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I haven't read all the posts and i am in a quirky/weird/silly mood so here is my 2 cents.

1 - Take speed. You'll soon burn off that excess weight
    2 - Down tablets that the opposite to Imodium, IE shit water all day
    3 - Just don't eat
    4 - Buy those slimming pills that are advertised everywhere on line .. They must work, or else why are they advertising them, lol
    5 - Start smoking, you can't eat if you have a cigarette in your mouth 24/7.
    6 - I am sooo plugging this book .. Fuck it By John C. Parkin (read it and say fuck it to all of life's problems, just give it a read before you possibly criticise)

7 - I suppose you could drive less, walk more, eat smaller portions, chew your food 17 times before swallowing (apparently that is what we are supposed to do) .. Sounds boring though.

Babe, live life on your terms, if you want to eat all the cakes, then you do it. Beautiful is beautiful no matter what your size. Now shut up and pass me a cake, the one with the cream inside please. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Please, please, please be laughing.
    ahahahaha, great post, I agree with everything

Oh, and by the way, it has been proven that people with a slower metabolism live longer. It seem quite a fair tradeoff, a ghetto booty (??) for 5 years more of life. (this is also one of the reasons why women live more than men, on average). People that are always on a diet are really miserable, in my experience.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    LoLz

What sucks is that I weigh 173, but I probably look like I weigh 190ish. I have loose skin from losing so much weight and stretch marks. I've talked to my doctor and he's told me to not lose anymore weight and that this effect was very hard to avoid after losing such a large amount of weight, even though I did it the right way. He said the only option is surgery. I don't have the money, so, I'm stuck like this.

The thing with my diet, is I tend to stick to more rigid plans for eating as an ISTJ. It doesn't bother me that much. People would say that I "dieted," but it's really just how my mind works that's caused rigidity rather than an actual strict diet.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    What sucks is that I weigh 173, but I probably look like I weigh 190ish. I have loose skin from losing so much weight and stretch marks. I've talked to my doctor and he's told me to not lose anymore weight and that this effect was very hard to avoid after losing such a large amount of weight, even though I did it the right way. He said the only option is surgery. I don't have the money, so, I'm stuck like this.
    Are you offering to send me a pic of yourself naked?
    I am still in my silly mood, sorry couldn't resist

Darling .. Sexy is a frame of mind. I wouldn't care if you have loose skin, you should see my upper arms. Don't need the moon to help with the tides. I can just flap my arms back and forth and hey, job done. OK i am exaggerating but you can't afford it so just look at yourself (naked, don't forget i want a pic ) and focus on the overall you. I am sure you are GORGEOUS.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    LoLz

I think that's more about the T vs. F difference. Still, I don't look at it in terms of looks, I rarely ever do. I look at it more as a frame of reference for how many body should be. A body in a well maintained condition to me doesn't have loose skin.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ahahahaha, great post, I agree with everything

Oh, and by the way, it has been proven that people with a slower metabolism live longer. It seem quite a fair tradeoff, a ghetto booty (??) for 5 years more of life. (this is also one of the reasons why women live more than men, on average). People that are always on a diet are really miserable, in my experience.

What if you're a woman with a higher metabolism but are not dieting, will you still live longer?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    What if you're a woman with a higher metabolism but are not dieting, will you still live longer?
    Well, obviously statistics aren't valid on an individual basis so I wouldn't reccomend being worried about dying earlier - but you'd supposedly still live longer than men but less than women with slower metabolism, all other things being equal (which is a really strong assumption).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think that's more about the T vs. F difference. Still, I don't look at it in terms of looks, I rarely ever do. I look at it more as a frame of reference for how many body should be. A body in a well maintained condition to me doesn't have loose skin.
    Ok then. You've put me in my place. I'll just sit in the corner. My response was better though, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    don't care so much about social expectations
    She's ISFJ though.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Ok then. You've put me in my place. I'll just sit in the corner. My response was better though, lol.
    I'm not putting you down. I just think the reasoning for T's to get hung up on their weight is much different than F's, especially FJs. FJs just tend to care more about their social reputation.

I learned the lesson to not get hung up on looks in middle school, and have ingrained it in my head ever since. I rarely worry about how bad I look. If I end up looking hot one day, then I just think, oh cool. I don't think about it often enough for it to be of massive concern. Looking good in smaller clothes after losing weight was just a really cool unintended side effect.

I would be lying though if I said I didn't take into consideration what other people would think when I buy my clothes. I don't really care much about how my clothes look, except for like, professional clothing. That looks hot to me. When I buy my clothes, I look at it more as an intended effect when worn. How will other people react to it? Will I get an interesting reaction from other people? How do I feel about how I look?

MBTI
    ESFJ

I'm not putting you down. I just think the reasoning for T's to get hung up on their weight is much different than F's, especially FJs. FJs just tend to care more about their social reputation.

I learned the lesson to not get hung up on looks in middle school, and have ingrained it in my head ever since. I rarely worry about how bad I look. If I end up looking hot one day, then I just think, oh cool. I don't think about it often enough for it to be of massive concern. Looking good in smaller clothes after losing weight was just a really cool unintended side effect.

I would be lying though if I said I didn't take into consideration what other people would think when I buy my clothes. I don't really care much about how my clothes look, except for like, professional clothing. That looks hot to me. When I buy my clothes, I look at it more as an intended effect when worn. How will other people react to it? Will I get an interesting reaction from other people? How do I feel about how I look?
    I know you wasn't putting me down. I was trying to make you feel good about yourself.

Looks like i didn't need to worry in the first place. You've got it all pretty much covered. Good for you.

Social reputation is not high on my list of priorities.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe