• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Indecisive ISTJ

Snow Turtle

No idea. I can only guess when they fall heads over heel for you, then they'll know for certain.

I can imagine your ISTJ thinking: Even if he desperately wants you back in his life, when you decide to leave him. How can he/you be certain it's because he isn't used to you in his life? That it's just the convienient attention that you give him?

One way to know whether this is true or not would to be be seperated from him, and see if he actually wants to be back with you after a long time, whether he ends up rejecting the affection of other girls because he wants to be with you. BUT the big flaw with this plan is that, having broken up with him, he may just decide that it's better to stay as friends thus killing any relationship potential of getting back together again. From this perspective: Maybe time is the only thing that will really help? As he grows more confident iin his belief that he does like you.

Sorry if I'm just adding more problems/doubt to your mix.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
No, I do appreciate the advice. Time has passed since I originally posted this thread, and we are back in a relationship. As he explained, "I tried not dating you and that didn't work. Dating your works". Now, I don't know where the heart is in that statement, but I think he is happy with me, now, does he know for certain that we will get married and live happily ever after.. I don't think he knows yet. I am taking a chance.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
He likes you, he wants it to work, and I say give him a chance. He may realize he has some changing to do himself, for the sake of both of you