User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

All SJs love the movie Rudy. Now that's a fact.

Along with other sports flicks, like The Longest Yard, Slap Shot, Rocky, Hoosiers....

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    PS - Speed, I just saw Gladiator for the first time a few months ago. Do you really think that guy is ISFJ? If so, he's so dreamy, lol
    Yes I think. He's really a guardian and do the right thing leading by Si and Fe, but dream for a peaceful living with his wife and kids. When he's hurt by Commode, he seeks personal revenge but stay reliable to peoples he's loose, his family and the emperor, and his engagments taken with him before his death.

By the way, I think that teenmovies are totally xSFJ.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Superman is an ISFJ hero. Aragorn in LOTR and Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean are ISFJs heros too as every characters played by John Wayne.
    Superman is an ISFJ? Really? Wow. Hmm, I guess he is when I really think about it.

I've never seen any of the LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean, or any John Wayne movies. (yes, I know I suck)

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    All SJs love the movie Rudy. Now that's a fact.

Along with other sports flicks, like The Longest Yard, Slap Shot, Rocky, Hoosiers....
    I've never seen any of those but I do love sports flicks! I enjoy the competition along with how inspiring/moving they are.

Yes I think. He's really a guardian and do the right thing leading by Si and Fe, but dream for a peaceful living with his wife and kids. When he's hurt by Commode, he seeks personal revenge but stay reliable to peoples he's loose, his family and the emperor, and his engagments taken with him before his death.
    Okay, I see, but why not ISTJ? Just curious.

By the way, I think that teenmovies are totally xSFJ.
    Hahaha love those movies. What about Harry Potter? What about Twilight? Never seen those (yes I know I really suck).

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Superman is an ISFJ? Really? Wow. Hmm, I guess he is when I really think about it.
    Clark Kent is a shy, good worker and conformist man who like to help people concretely. Superman is a behin-the-scene Superhero who appears only to save peoples, respecting law and traditions, the typical lawful good hero.

Okay, I see, but why not ISTJ? Just curious.
    He sems to have a good Te but to prefer interact with people in a affective way rather than in a critical way. Male ISFJ are often seen as ISTx because they want to have a behavior more conform with virilious stereotypes.

Hahaha love those movies.
    Me too, that's so fun!

What about Harry Potter?
    I dislike Harry Potter (above all the movies), I would say for an NF movie, fantasy ans that type of stuff..

What about Twilight?
    Yes, xSFJ of course

Never seen those (yes I know I really suck).
    YES!

What about series, theses series are clearly SJ:

xSTJ anthem
    [YOUTUBE=27SBbGOxoRg]dallas [/YOUTUBE]

xSFJ Anthems:
    [YOUTUBE=ZmUlKPthrag]Love Boat Theme[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE=OXcbEVv46dQ]Bold and the Beautiful[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE=SVzB4rWdcck]Young and Restless [/YOUTUBE]

SJ Bitterness Anthem:
    [YOUTUBE=KAKaJE4gjYg]Married with children [/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Clark Kent is a shy, good worker and conformist man who like to help people concretely. Superman is a behin-the-scene Superhero who appears only to save peoples, respecting law and traditions, the typical lawful good hero.
    Ack! Superman is so boring though.

He sems to have a good Te but to prefer interact with people in a affective way rather than in a critical way. Male ISFJ are often seen as ISTx because they want to have a behavior more conform with virilious stereotypes.
    I can see that happening. This makes me more curious about male ISFJs.

Me too, that's so fun!
    Yes! They can be corny sometimes but I love it.

I dislike Harry Potter (above all the movies), I would say for an NF movie, fantasy ans that type of stuff..
    Me too. I tried to watch Harry Potter and I lost interest after 10 mins and turned it off....
    This weekend I'm supposed to try to watch LOTR. Wish me luck!

Yes, xSFJ of course
    It's a shame that I'm thrown off by the vampires. I'd probably like it otherwise.

YES!

What about series, theses series are clearly SJ

{hilarious youtube videos}
    I almost spit my drink out from laughter when I started the first one.

Good work.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes! They can be corny sometimes but I love it.
    That movie is totally ESFJ!

[youtube=oIH3ItCXoe4]John Tucker Must Die Trailer[/youtube]

And this one too:
    [youtube=yBAYiBoy43M]Mean Girls[/youtube]

This weekend I'm supposed to try to watch LOTR. Wish me luck!
    Good luck! The books are very good too.

It's a shame that I'm thrown off by the vampires. I'd probably like it otherwise.
    Do you like Buffy the vampire slayer?

I almost spit my drink out from laughter when I started the first one.

Good work.
    Thanks!

MBTI
    ISFJ

That movie is totally ESFJ!

[youtube=oIH3ItCXoe4]John Tucker Must Die Trailer[/youtube]

And this one too:
    [youtube=yBAYiBoy43M]Mean Girls[/youtube]

Good luck! The books are very good too.

Do you like Buffy the vampire slayer?

Thanks!
    I'm confused, do you mean movies that SJs like? Or movies with characters or plot that are SJish?

One of my favorites is Dirty Dancing! And Titanic. And Pretty Woman. I also liked The Sixth Sense, The Jacket, Butterfly Effect. I really liked A Knight's Tale. Also, About a Boy and Love Actually. Unlike Giggly, I like Hugh Grant as an actor. I also enjoyed Bridget Jone's diary. Gone, Baby, Gone was an EXCELLENT movie. Room 1408 was a good movie. I liked all the old Star Wars movies...and Lord of the Rings. I read The Hobbit in 4th grade and have been hooked ever since. I also liked Fight Club and Memento.

I don't like Harry Potter for some reason. I tolerate Superhero movies...mostly because my husband likes them. I did like Iron Man though. I HATED Into the Wild -- he burms money and takes off to live in the wilderness -- SO NOT SFJish!!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    I HATED Into the Wild -- he burms money and takes off to live in the wilderness -- SO NOT SFJish!!
    Yes! Hated that movie. I was like "what the..."
    I just thought he was insane and silly.

I loved all the other movies you listed though.

PS - I think raz means the characters in the movie and/or overall vibe of the movie is SJish."

MBTI
    LoLz

I meant movies that dictate an SJ lifestyle. I loved Mean Girls! It was so cool! Heh. I can't really get into soap operas much. I can, but I tend to be very critical of them. I've been in love with Dawson's Creek for years, but a lot of the reason I love it is for the playful banter between the characters and higher level vocabulary. The plotlines of typical soap operas bores me to tears.

I couldn't get into Harry Potter much. It was kind of boring. It was hard for me to follow the plot and what they were saying. I typically get into romantic comedies or sci-fi flicks. I'm obsessed with Star Wars and shit, but at the same time, I love movies like A Walk to Remember, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Because I Said So, Definitely, Maybe and some others.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I meant movies that dictate an SJ lifestyle. I loved Mean Girls! It was so cool! Heh. I can't really get into soap operas much. I can, but I tend to be very critical of them. I've been in love with Dawson's Creek for years, but a lot of the reason I love it is for the playful banter between the characters and higher level vocabulary. The plotlines of typical soap operas bores me to tears.

I couldn't get into Harry Potter much. It was kind of boring. It was hard for me to follow the plot and what they were saying. I typically get into romantic comedies or sci-fi flicks. I'm obsessed with Star Wars and shit, but at the same time, I love movies like A Walk to Remember, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Because I Said So, Definitely, Maybe and some others.
    I hate to say this because I'm 35...but I liked Mean Girls as well too! And I like the teen movies more than I should! I was obsessed with Dawson's Creek for a long time too. I LOVED How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days too...and Definitely, Maybe. I forced my husband to watch Definitely, Maybe after I'd watched it twice. I like Ryan Reynolds in general...he's so funny! I also LOVED Arrested Development and The Office. Office Space was hilarious. Once again, I LOVE Jane Austen movies. You should see Sense and Sensibility, Giggly! There is a movie called The Jane Austen book club that I like as well. Liar, Liar is another favorite of mine. And Happy Gilmore.