• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What annoys you about non-SJs?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Stolen from the SP forum. I'm curious - what annoys you about non-SJs?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Too much open-mindedness. It just breeds greed and indecisiveness, imo.
2. tl;dr's.
3. Impracticality

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seconded to Habba.

Also when they can't be serious about something for more than 2 seconds. ("Being serious" = "focusing to find a solution," in this case.)

On the whole, I don't have a lot of complaints, though. :mellow:

Last edited:

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I bear a mild amount of animosity to traits I do not have....but only certain ones. For example, I cannot stand people who cannot pay attention to something for more than a few seconds/minutes whatever. Short-attention spans bother me.

I can't stand it when people don't do what they say, or follow through. I also have a little issue with my Intro to Business teacher, who is habitually late. I'm paying to take a class and I have to sit and wait for ten or fifteen minutes for her to get there. It's crazy.

Ok. I've vented enough for now. ; )

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It is interesting that you have focuse most "fire" on Ps.

However there are Js that are not SJs.

(just a thought)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I bear a mild amount of animosity to traits I do not have....but only certain ones. For example, I cannot stand people who cannot pay attention to something for more than a few seconds/minutes whatever. Short-attention spans bother me.

I can't stand it when people don't do what they say, or follow through. I also have a little issue with my Intro to Business teacher, who is habitually late. I'm paying to take a class and I have to sit and wait for ten or fifteen minutes for her to get there. It's crazy.

I agree, I hate it when someone I'm relying upon is late. Wasting my time, and in general, I'm not a patient person so I hate waiting.

Feel free to vent all you want, you're welcome to do that in this thread.

It is interesting that you have focuse most "fire" on Ps.

However there are Js that are not SJs.

(just a thought)

Well, it's the SJ forum, that's why I asked the question.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Come on, that's it? I know you SJs can do better.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Um... NT's that are jerks? I dunno...

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is a hard question, because for me..it's hard to separate the other parts of my personality from the SJ part of it. So I can say what I don't like about other people or personality types, but I'm unsure whether it has to do with my WHOLE personality type or just SJ. :(

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This is a hard question, because for me..it's hard to separate the other parts of my personality from the SJ part of it. So I can say what I don't like about other people or personality types, but I'm unsure whether it has to do with my WHOLE personality type or just SJ. :(

True, I see your point.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:devil: .. Oh shit.

People who are fluffy. (NF's)

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who walk around in sandles ((fooking hippies) NF's and SP's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who wish they were god (ENTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

INTP's .. Just hold down a bloody job OK.

People who cry over this as they are unable to take a joke (INFP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

That's about it, i think.

We SJ's rock. We are the glue, now get high off us. Wooo Hoooo. :smile:

Last edited:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have heard several ENTPs claim to desire godly powers, I have almost seen many INTJs work towards developing godly powers.

I have never witnessed this in an ENTJ.

Enough of this jealousy.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

you girl..are nuts. :smile:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3

Oh. :D

*hides her flaws from FallaciaSonata*

:peepwall:

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Don't worry. I'm not a confrontation-loving kind of guy. I actually avoid that like the plague. Besides, I'm sure there's traits about ISTJs that you dislike as well. Care to point them out? Heh.....I'm sure you can point out my grandeur list of epic failures.

There's tons of 'em. I may be a wee bit on the arrogant side, but I'm aware of my weaknesses. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have heard several ENTPs claim to desire godly powers, I have almost seen many INTJs work towards developing godly powers.

I have never witnessed this in an ENTJ.

Enough of this jealousy.

I didn't realise it was jealousy. Sugar lumps. :doh: lol

you girl..are nuts. :smile:

I did it as a joke but was seriously worried someone might get offended by it.
Thank gosh, people have a sense of humour.
Nut in a good way, yeah? :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Who have i missed out.

:thumbup: Great list.

Don't worry. I'm not a confrontation-loving kind of guy. I actually avoid that like the plague. Besides, I'm sure there's traits about ISTJs that you dislike as well. Care to point them out? Heh.....I'm sure you can point out my grandeur list of epic failures.

I would say we should make a new topic for that. This one's devoted to annoyances about non-SJs.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3

There's tons of 'em. I may be a wee bit on the arrogant side, but I'm aware of my weaknesses. :D

I say we have a flaw-embracing hug. :hug: I have no desire to point out any such things about you! (But if I did, it'd be in that NF thread of this...but I don't think you have the flaws I mentioned!)

I was just like, wow, I find it funny I possess all such annoying flaws in this list. :laugh:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
SJs wouldn't have much to do without the other 3 temperaments. Even though we are the glue, you need something to glue together. :p