User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

This is definitely one of the reasons I like SJs. The entire second page there is no new negativity at all.

EDIT: Forget that, somehow I skipped over Saslou's post. Meh. Still seven negative posts in this entire topic isn't too bad.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I agree, I hate it when someone I'm relying upon is late. Wasting my time, and in general, I'm not a patient person so I hate waiting.
    i have a really good ISFJ friend and I HATE when I'm late with her because I know it bothers her the most specially since when we're meeting somewhere she wont go inside until I'm there. It makes me feel even worse because she gives me that " I'm so disappointed in you" look.. I'm getting better at it by leaving 45 minutes before i have to meet her. I'm usually early now yay me!

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    SJs wouldn't have much to do without the other 3 temperaments. Even though we are the glue, you need something to glue together. :P
    And what wonderful glue you are.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    This is definitely one of the reasons I like SJs. The entire second page there is no new negativity at all.

EDIT: Forget that, somehow I skipped over Saslou's post. Meh. Still seven negative posts in this entire topic isn't too bad.
    Last edited by Saslou; 10-04-2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: I misinterpreted what was said .. It's all good
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    .. Oh shit.

People who are fluffy. (NF's)

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who walk around in sandles ((fooking hippies) NF's and SP's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who wish they were god (ENTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

INTP's .. Just hold down a bloody job OK.

People who cry over this as they are unable to take a joke (INFP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

That's about it, i think.

We SJ's rock. We are the glue, now get high off us. Wooo Hoooo.

you are my HERO!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

i hate it when there's a topic and everybody has to put their 2 cents in that lead to things that have NOTHING to do with the OP. It confusses me so bad and it kinda stresses me out. They can be so knit picky about our oppinions.
    like, its GOOD to know what you believe in and have a hold on that. It means that you wont be side tracked by every little thing people say. but alot of other types seem to have their heads in the clouds and believe you HAVE to be open minded about EVERYTHING! I'm sorry i dont agree with that.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

.. Oh shit.

People who are fluffy. (NF's)

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who walk around in sandles ((fooking hippies) NF's and SP's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who wish they were god (ENTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

INTP's .. Just hold down a bloody job OK.

People who cry over this as they are unable to take a joke (INFP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

That's about it, i think.

We SJ's rock. We are the glue, now get high off us. Wooo Hoooo.
    ...Wait... Big meanie!!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    i hate it when there's a topic and everybody has to put their 2 cents in that lead to things that have NOTHING to do with the OP. It confusses me so bad and it kinda stresses me out. They can be so knit picky about our oppinions.
    like, its GOOD to know what you believe in and have a hold on that. It means that you wont be side tracked by every little thing people say. but alot of other types seem to have their heads in the clouds and believe you HAVE to be open minded about EVERYTHING! I'm sorry i dont agree with that.
    I am going to disagree with you there. When someone derails the thread somewhat, it can be a good thing as long as it has something to do with the OP's question and i am guilty of doing that.

Knit picking can be misconstrued as misinterpretation. A few N's have openly said they do not understand S's .. I don't think that is a bad thing as hopefully they can meet an S IRL and work on those communication issues.
    Surprisingly, as long as both parties are patient and openminded, then it isn't really a big deal.

You have to be openminded in life. Who ever said that the views/opinions we hold are gospal? I actually like the fact i am openminded enough to hear what others say and if there view is better than mine, then i'll take it on board.

Concrete is fine .. However it does sometimes need to be wet concrete that hasn't set yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    ...Wait... Big meanie!!

You wub me .. Now hush.
    It was funny though .. some serious stereotyping going on there ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

You wub me .. Now hush.
    It was funny though .. some serious stereotyping going on there ..

Yes'm...

Yup...I would say it's a Sony Stereo...about 3 years old.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I am going to disagree with you there. When someone derails the thread somewhat, it can be a good thing as long as it has something to do with the OP's question and i am guilty of doing that.

Knit picking can be misconstrued as misinterpretation. A few N's have openly said they do not understand S's .. I don't think that is a bad thing as hopefully they can meet an S IRL and work on those communication issues.
    Surprisingly, as long as both parties are patient and openminded, then it isn't really a big deal.

You have to be openminded in life. Who ever said that the views/opinions we hold are gospal? I actually like the fact i am openminded enough to hear what others say and if there view is better than mine, then i'll take it on board.

Concrete is fine .. However it does sometimes need to be wet concrete that hasn't set yet.
    lol, no no no. i mean derailing...like when something totally off the subject comes into play in the threads. i understand sometimes we need to stray off a bit to figure out what needs to be said and such. lol i just get irritated when i see a thread that says "how to be a better ISFJ" and actually, the thread is full of stuff about "what kind of man hands you like best" or something random like that. i wanna know about the information that was stated and get sad when no one is talking about that

i hear what your saying. i suppose the point i was getting as is that i get so tired of having my views oppressed upon. I have people who think and believe they're wiser and smarter than me, try to convince me im wrong. it just hurts to have alot of judgement put on you for a belief of how i think my life should be run. and yes, open mindedness IS good to have, i just dont understand the obsession our nation has with it. it seems that so many people just wanna trash eachothers view points and then turn around and say others arent being 'open minded'. i almost see it as an excuse alot when someone doesnt know what to say when they disagree with someone.

my thought is that i need to have my feet on the ground, but its good to dance around in different things as well. You need to know what you believe in and have a stand in that and then you can look at other things and see how they come into play in your life.
    change is good and openning your eyes to the world around you. just have respect for others is really what im getting at. no respect=major irritation to me.

oops, i think i just strayed away from the point of this thread. just smack me, i totally went against what i said x/
    oh well, some rules are ment to be broken