User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    This is a hard question, because for me..it's hard to separate the other parts of my personality from the SJ part of it. So I can say what I don't like about other people or personality types, but I'm unsure whether it has to do with my WHOLE personality type or just SJ.
    True, I see your point.

MBTI
    ESFJ

.. Oh shit.

People who are fluffy. (NF's)

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who walk around in sandles ((fooking hippies) NF's and SP's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who wish they were god (ENTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

INTP's .. Just hold down a bloody job OK.

People who cry over this as they are unable to take a joke (INFP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

That's about it, i think.

We SJ's rock. We are the glue, now get high off us. Wooo Hoooo.
    Last edited by Saslou; 09-28-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed disclaimer .. some twit will take this seriously, and i'll be able to laugh at the fool that does .. and i wait
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

I have heard several ENTPs claim to desire godly powers, I have almost seen many INTJs work towards developing godly powers.

I have never witnessed this in an ENTJ.

Enough of this jealousy.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    .. Oh shit.

People who give opinions but leave them open ended and with to much emotion. (Nf's)

People who just enjoy debating the OP's original question and noone actually coming to a bloody fooking conclusion .. Jesus christ people, sort it out already (OK, just taken medication, i am OK now, lol) (NT's and NF's)

People who think they are clearly God .. NO, INTJ's you are not god .. Get over it. (Ohhhh, maybe INTJ's)

People who don't live life but think of crazy invention to make them rich. Get a job (yes, you ENTP's)

ESTP's annoy the hell out of me .. They are to busy living and enjoying life to read this shit. If they are, get outdoors and shag a bush or something. *sigh*

Who have i missed out.

you girl..are nuts.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by FallaciaSonata View Post
    I bear a mild amount of animosity to traits I do not have....but only certain ones. For example, I cannot stand people who cannot pay attention to something for more than a few seconds/minutes whatever. Short-attention spans bother me.

I can't stand it when people don't do what they say, or follow through. I also have a little issue with my Intro to Business teacher, who is habitually late. I'm paying to take a class and I have to sit and wait for ten or fifteen minutes for her to get there. It's crazy.

Ok. I've vented enough for now. ; )
    Oh.

*hides her flaws from FallaciaSonata*

4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Don't worry. I'm not a confrontation-loving kind of guy. I actually avoid that like the plague. Besides, I'm sure there's traits about ISTJs that you dislike as well. Care to point them out? Heh.....I'm sure you can point out my grandeur list of epic failures.

There's tons of 'em. I may be a wee bit on the arrogant side, but I'm aware of my weaknesses.

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I have heard several ENTPs claim to desire godly powers, I have almost seen many INTJs work towards developing godly powers.

I have never witnessed this in an ENTJ.

Enough of this jealousy.
    I didn't realise it was jealousy. Sugar lumps. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you girl..are nuts.
    I did it as a joke but was seriously worried someone might get offended by it.
    Thank gosh, people have a sense of humour.
    Nut in a good way, yeah?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    .. Oh shit.

Who have i missed out.

Great list.

Don't worry. I'm not a confrontation-loving kind of guy. I actually avoid that like the plague. Besides, I'm sure there's traits about ISTJs that you dislike as well. Care to point them out? Heh.....I'm sure you can point out my grandeur list of epic failures.
    I would say we should make a new topic for that. This one's devoted to annoyances about non-SJs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

There's tons of 'em. I may be a wee bit on the arrogant side, but I'm aware of my weaknesses.
    I say we have a flaw-embracing hug. I have no desire to point out any such things about you! (But if I did, it'd be in that NF thread of this...but I don't think you have the flaws I mentioned!)

I was just like, wow, I find it funny I possess all such annoying flaws in this list.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    LoLz

SJs wouldn't have much to do without the other 3 temperaments. Even though we are the glue, you need something to glue together. :P