User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You're right! We just need to keep this thread open so we can see what the verdict on ESTJs is.
    Another thing about ESTJs- is that I always immediately click with them, I think it's based on the ideal that we are counterparts in the external world- their practical sensory extravertedness is complementary to ENTJs. All in all, I think ESTJs typically are great people. I haven't met a single one that I haven't liked.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Thank you. I can safely say that I feel the same way about ENTJs. I've never met one I didn't like (though I've only met 2... well, 3, counting you). We're all nerdy perfectionists, so far as I can see, and I think, somehow, and correct me if I'm wrong, that when ESTJs and ENTJs come together, their mutual bossiness and obsessiveness sort of cancels out, and so you get this really laid-back duo, just chatting about the conflict in Georgia, the new songs they added to the broadway version of "Beauty and the Beast", or anything else.

It might also be a little bit like... wolf packs (don't laugh)), in that the most aggressive one establishes dominance. Whichever one is loudest (which I think is usually the ENTJ) becomes dominant, and the less aggressive one becomes a comparative introvert, sitting and listening while the other one rants.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Thank you. I can safely say that I feel the same way about ENTJs. I've never met one I didn't like (though I've only met 2... well, 3, counting you). We're all nerdy perfectionists, so far as I can see, and I think, somehow, and correct me if I'm wrong, that when ESTJs and ENTJs come together, their mutual bossiness and obsessiveness sort of cancels out, and so you get this really laid-back duo, just chatting about the conflict in Georgia, the new songs they added to the broadway version of "Beauty and the Beast", or anything else.

It might also be a little bit like... wolf packs (don't laugh)), in that the most aggressive one establishes dominance. Whichever one is loudest (which I think is usually the ENTJ) becomes dominant, and the less aggressive one becomes a comparative introvert, sitting and listening while the other one rants.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes exactly.

I also think for romantic relationships, this pairing is win-win.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    In my opinion, ESTJ women are the least competitive of all women, they're usually team players. ESTJ men are sometimes the exact opposite.
    I agree with this entirely.

EDIT: One other thing is that I occasionally get annoyed at ENTJs because they act like me times fifty, and I've known my entire life that if I met myself, I'd be pissed at myself after like five minutes.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by songofcalamity View Post
    I don't think I have met any at all.

or maybe they just too unforgettable, for me.
    Singapore is full of ESTJs! they're all around. >_>

MBTI
    ENTP

As a hardcore ESTJ fan, I've got to answer on this.

I've got one real-life ESTJ example. As he's my husband and I love him, I'm quite biased. At the other hand, my love for him [understatement] has probably something to do with his personality [/understatement], so...

There are the nice ESTJs on the forum on who I can rely when I have questions.

And then there is the bunch of ESTJ characters in different stories of mine. They make great main characters: their sense of duty and respect for authority can lead them astray when faced with corrupt authority; their no-nonsense, active approach makes the story move on... I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of ESTJ heroes outside my own stories, except the ones who have to learn the value of family or love or... gah. Why can't an ESTJ not be a hero and still be an ESTJ?
    There is a bad ESTJ in my novel project, too! He's a real stick-in-the-mud , who refuses to allow Main and Sidekick to do magic while fighting (because the rules of the army say so), despite the quite obvious fact that it would make them stronger...
    And, of course, conflict between the two - conflicts are the staple ingredient of stories.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Banned

Hate their guts.

Often extremely judgmental people who dont want to understand you but want you to change and know exactly how you should be. Not able to empathize with people about something they didnt expirience yet, like depression, and then when they expirience those things.. come to senses. but it's too late usually..someone mentioned hypocritical -yes, hypocritial. Isnt all SJ culture hypocritical? sorry, cant look at it differently at times.
    Did I say judgmental?
    Oh, yeah, pissed at STJs and all STJ culture.

Of course there are many exceptions, mature ones, like EJCC (saw your video and like it) but what I just described are those that make problems to me.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    Often extremely judgmental people who dont want to understand you but want you to change and know exactly how you should be. Not able to empathize with people about something they didnt expirience yet, like depression, and then when they expirience those things.. come to senses. but it's too late usually..someone mentioned hypocritical -yes, hypocritial. Isnt all SJ culture hypocritical? sorry, cant look at it differently at times.
    Did I say judgmental?
    Oh, yeah, pissed at STJs and all STJ culture.

Of course there are many exceptions, mature ones, like EJCC (saw your video and like it) but what I just described are those that make problems to me.
    I totally agree with you. They're on the bottom of my list. I know one veeeery typical example and she's just getting me pissed all the time. So inflexible, self-righteous, demanding and very keen on judging others that doesn't met her value system.. :steam:
    But I agree it just depends on the person a lot.
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Some qualities ESTJs don't get enough credit for:

-Boisterous and fun-loving

-Stylish

-Extremely skilled/competent

-Tough

-On top of things

-Friendly and caring