• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am not squishy penguin. :( I am hard rock like a chuck norris penguin. :D:D

I am not wheezy either. =( I do not smoke. :)

XD a chuck norris penguin interesting...

heh...how about a chuck norris "squishy" hybrid penguin? :cheese:

D@v3 for a T penguin you sure love those sad smilies, the boo hoo, the frowning blue one :D. just jk.

oooh got ya Saslou :hi: on the wind up merchant...heh.
that's always nice news. Same here, it's all good ;).

AyoitsStepho haha.
i'd be a bit nervous of someone actually taking that seriously and getting their feelings hurt lol. I couldn't see me saying that anyway but wow do i even suck at rhyming when i can't even come up with that XD.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Duchess .. See what you have started now on the whole penguin thing. ;)

Bless him, now he will never live it down. lol

There is nothing wrong with a squishy penguin .. Show your feminine side Dave and embrace it .. All those mushy feelings .. :D
lol

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Duchess .. See what you have started now on the whole penguin thing. ;)

Bless him, now he will never live it down. lol

There is nothing wrong with a squishy penguin .. Show your feminine side Dave and embrace it .. All those mushy feelings .. :D
lol

:devil:

he'll be known as the squishy penguin of...Typology central :O
ooh gee look what i started *heh* this is very amusing
all of a sudden :).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have an image in my head now of Dave sitting wherever he is .. looking absolutely dumbfounded as to how we got to this point and is currently working out a strategic plan to get back his manly man reputation back intact. Awwwww.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Dave it's all those cute little emoticon's your using. They give off that squishy feeling. ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
dave , dave, dave.
we all KNOW your squishy, dont deny it. become one with your inner man penguin.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
AyoitsStepho haha.
i'd be a bit nervous of someone actually taking that seriously and getting their feelings hurt lol. I couldn't see me saying that anyway but wow do i even suck at rhyming when i can't even come up with that XD.

lol, good! i know plenty of people would be offended...which is kinda rediculous.
Its all in good fun! :D

look, i'll even do it again.

i see a penguin walking down the street
with 2 big eyes and 2 webbed feet
he says he's a man and he's not gay
but its cool, didnt think he was anyway
he's soft and cuddly with a feathery tushey
his names dave and boy is he squishy

;)
hahahaha

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:rofl1:

...Squishy penguin

*quickly flys out the door as quick as it was said*
I am not a squishy penguin! =( I am a manly penguin. :happy:

I have an image in my head now of Dave sitting wherever he is .. looking absolutely dumbfounded as to how we got to this point and is currently working out a strategic plan to get back his manly man reputation back intact. Awwwww.
Any idea of how I can get my manly reputation back Sas? :D

;)
hahahaha

That was mean. I like my webbed feet. =(
Dave it's all those cute little emoticon's your using. They give off that squishy feeling. ;)
Since when is a frown "cute"? I don't even know what cute means, I'm a T. It's not in my ISTJ vocabulary. :cheese:

I thought I told y'all I didn't want to take over this thread. So much for resistance. :unsure:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol, good! i know plenty of people would be offended...which is kinda rediculous.
Its all in good fun! :D

look, i'll even do it again.

;)
hahahaha
:hi:
true it is, it's not meant to hurt nobody, just being our silly selfs :hug:.

haha Go ayoitsStepho. Got some major skills at poetry.

wonder if he's going to pop on this thread and see this poem you made hehe.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:hi:
true it is, it's not meant to hurt nobody, just being our silly selfs :hug:.

haha Go ayoitsStepho. Got some major skills at poetry.

wonder if he's going to pop on this thread and see this poem you made hehe.

lol, apparently dave doesnt like my skills [which i use to rap] ;)
should i write something a little more 'manish' for our penguin or what?
lol.
i seem to offend him. :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ok dave. im wrong. your a macho head penguin with the funky hair does that attract females and make all the other males know you rule.
bow down to dave, the great male of the penguins.

:bows:

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
D@ve you have it all wrong. Admit you have feelings; I do and I am straight and male. For example I have lust (perhaps not, but I can try), and pride in both having chest hair and being able to urinate while standing up without causing a mess. Feelings aren't feminine, silly penguin. These people are just jealous, of us.

Good to see ayoitStepho and Duchessoftheshadows (by the way hello) pick on an ISTJ. They afterall are so squishy, denying feelings and yet having so many of them.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:D dave is awsome. its that simple. im pleased to be in his presents.

hey, im just here to pull that manly emotion out. seriously dave, girls like it if you have emotion. just like keps mnemnosyn said, its very many still. be proud that you have emotions AND can think past them. seriously, some of us wish we could have a handle on our emotions...sometimes we do, other times we have to stop ourselves from jumping off that cliff ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Any idea of how I can get my manly reputation back Sas? :D

Darling .. Just be yourself. We are just having fun at your expense which is not nice .. But very funny. ;). Back to being serious now. :coffee:

We are what we are. So you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. It's all good. You have many admiring qualities, so i know your reputation is intact.

I'll be nice from now on yeah. :D
Ok, i'll try and not tease you, i can't promise anything though. :blush:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Darling .. Just be yourself. We are just having fun at your expense which is not nice .. But very funny. ;). Back to being serious now. :coffee:

We are what we are. So you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. It's all good. You have many admiring qualities, so i know your reputation is intact.

I'll be nice from now on yeah. :D
Ok, i'll try and not tease you, i can't promise anything though. :blush:

No more teasing from anyone? :D:D

I can deal with that. :) So, if we all have "emotions" then why don't we all show them? I really don't think I have emotions, and if I do, they never escape my body. :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
D@ve you have it all wrong. Admit you have feelings; I do and I am straight and male. For example I have lust (perhaps not, but I can try), and pride in both having chest hair and being able to urinate while standing up without causing a mess. Feelings aren't feminine, silly penguin. These people are just jealous, of us.

Good to see ayoitStepho and Duchessoftheshadows (by the way hello) pick on an ISTJ. They afterall are so squishy, denying feelings and yet having so many of them.

Hello Keps :hi: it's so fun but innocent fun.
ISTJs try to act so tough heh.

:shock: i think what keps is getting at that men's emotions are not just feminine there's a male emotion. *am i right keps? don't know men as i'm a women so tell me if i'm wrong here lol*

Watch home improvement sometime haha. All about the male emotion and how they express it, pretty funny show dave if anything you'll laugh yourself silly :D.

Come on penguin, admit it already lol. they may not leave your body but...emotions are on the inside *not literally of course* and they can't be denied.

You may have T at your beck and call but F is there you just might not realize it haha.

I just realized myself how much Ti i have since i've had to develop it cause of some things in my life that have helped me with my Fi as in following it's goals "listening to my heart"

"not letting people walk all over me when i know there using me/detach to truly analyze friends problems that will lead to trouble etc" but whatever this is about your denial of teh fluffy :newwink:.

I would think even the most manly penguin has feelings right?
How about male emotions?