• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I remember when I first discovered MBTI, I was so into it and had so many questions about the different types. But of course it is fascinating when you think about how pretty much all human personalities follow one of 16 templates or patterns.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
thats very much true! Its mind boggling to know that there are actually other people that can relate to you on certain terms and people who simply arent capable of it. It makes me want to get everyone i know to take the test so i can like study them...or stalk them, whichever ;]

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know lol, I started making a list of people with their MBTI type next to their name, for those who I got to take the test ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OH! that sounds like a perfect idea! lol I know alot of people my age dont seem to interested in taking it. some people i've tried to take the test that is. So its horrible to try to discover anything! But once you do, you have such a better view of the person.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Like your ideas but just remember to only use it as a tool.
People only fit into the box to a certain degree. The rest you will find out in time.

I personally use it to benefit me regarding the different communication styles of the types.

:hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome, welcome, stepho! It's good to see another ISFJ! Please make yourself comfortable. :smile:

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
People only fit into the box to a certain degree. The rest you will find out in time.

I personally use it to benefit me regarding the different communication styles of the types.

Yeah this is very true. As you spend more time with MBTI you realise that J people can still be late and T's still have feelings, etc. It's basically more of a template that their personality is based on and people's personalities follow it to varying degrees.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

right, i deffinatley agree. im not too into steriotypes, but it does help to see how i can better intereact with the other person or how i can change myself a bit to accomidate them. you know what im saying? i find it very useful and helpful ;]

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah this is very true. As you spend more time with MBTI you realise that J people can still be late and T's still have feelings, etc. It's basically more of a template that their personality is based on and people's personalities follow it to varying degrees.

oh i've really noticed that myself. its really only a basic way that people react, think and live life. but they can deffinatley be different. i see that :D

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
right, i deffinatley agree. im not too into steriotypes, but it does help to see how i can better intereact with the other person or how i can change myself a bit to accomidate them. you know what im saying? i find it very useful and helpful ;]

Its a good thing your pretty, because that post is one big mess of spelling errors! :doh: Anyway hello and welcome!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ooohhh.... a new ISFJ? ;) I mean.... hi there. :hi: :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Its a good thing your pretty, because that post is one big mess of spelling errors! :doh: Anyway hello and welcome!

Charming, but thanks anyway. I'm glad I could have humored you.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
JTG1984. Nooooo .. ISFJ grammar Nazi .. You are banished to the fluff zone for that. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know, they corrupted me! :vader1:

INTPc?

If so, *tsk tsk* that is no place for an ISFJ, young man/woman (don't know your gender).