• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I was wondering if anyone here is a ISFJ. From what i read, there aren't many here. Its a shame. But I'd love to converse with anyone really, especially other ISFJ's.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Hello and welcome to the forum, there are certainly more ISFJs on this forum and I'm fairly certain they will come in soon to say hello themselves. Until then please accept a greeting from an INFJ. Have a good day ayoitsStepho.

PS Why does your name mean?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hello darling .. You'll see them pop their heads round soon enough. ;)

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah, there's at least two actively posting ISFJs here that I'm aware of, both of whom are major fans of mine. So welcome, you'll enjoy your time here.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you very much! :]
I'm actually quite excited to see who and whats in store here!! My INFP guy friend introduced me to all of this exciting typology stuff. For some reason he wanted me to figure out mine so he could better 'read' me. lol. How comforting it is to see that he loves to research all about my type and try to 'teach' me about myself. lol.

My name is actually just three words crammed together. Ayo - Its - Stepho = ayoitsStepho. Just say it out loud. the Ayo, is suppost to sound more slang than anything. ;]

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
My name is actually just three words crammed together. Ayo - Its - Stepho = ayoitsStepho. Just say it out loud. the Ayo, is suppost to sound more slang than anything. ;]

Haha, I didn't think it was that tough to figure out...

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey

Haha, I didn't think it was that tough to figure out...

Well for some reason I have to explain every detail so we all get it lol. A problem of mine im sure ;]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello ISFJ. Welcome to the forums!

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Welcome. I would enjoy talking with other ISFJ when I have the time. I personally have the gift of stating the obvious and love sharing that gift! lol.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hi there! I am a fellow ISFJ and I'm sure Giggly will be around at some point. She's a wonderful ISFJ. My INFP husband got me involved in all of this too! He's now onto other things, but I found it fascinating enough to stick around. Welcome! There doesn't seem to be many of us here, but our numbers are growing! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

And yes, Giggly and I do love our Max. :wubbie:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi there! I am a fellow ISFJ and I'm sure Giggly will be around at some point. She's a wonderful ISFJ. My INFP husband got me involved in all of this too! He's now onto other things, but I found it fascinating enough to stick around. Welcome! There doesn't seem to be many of us here, but our numbers are growing! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

And yes, Giggly and I do love our Max. :wubbie:

Oh I do need to ask since you seem to be right up my alley! I have like too many questions to ask concerning INFP's. My best guy friend is one [the one i was talk about] and he has this thing where he's constantly trying to know more about me...dig into my core so to speak. He's open up greatly to me, only because he trusts me to a great extent. Does your husband do this? What things have you noticed of him to be typical INFP? I applogize for all the questions, i've just been so curious!

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Oh I do need to ask since you seem to be right up my alley! I have like too many questions to ask concerning INFP's. My best guy friend is one [the one i was talk about] and he has this thing where he's constantly trying to know more about me...dig into my core so to speak. He's open up greatly to me, only because he trusts me to a great extent. Does your husband do this? What things have you noticed of him to be typical INFP? I applogize for all the questions, i've just been so curious!

I was reading some of your other posts and I think we have quite a bit in common.

I think INFPs are in a constant quest to know themselves better and to understand the whole around them. My INFP took FOREVER to open up to me, but once he realized he could trust me...he did. He's very open with me now. Part of his wanting me to get into MBTI I think...was because we had a hard time understanding where the other was coming from. There is a big difference in the way the world is viewed between and SJ and an NP! For example, he tends to be very abstract in his though process. I am more concrete. He is busy thinking about the possibilities in a situation, where I am trying to nail down what to do and when to do it. He's very laid back and easy going (he can be terrible with day to day stuff like paying bills and housework and car maintenance, etc), where as I am organized and good at writing lists and getting things done daily that need done. He is very non-judgemental of other people (and of me.) He loves to do things for other people and has a genuine heart of gold. However, he lacks assertiveness. That alone can drive me nuts sometimes. I have to FORCE him to communicate with me. And he gets a little uncomfortable when I extend my assertiveness. (Although I tell him to get over it! HA!) He really likes to do things on his own time and in his own way. He is not deadline driven like I am. He is a bit eccentric and wants to be seen as unique. He's bad at procrastination too! :) I am much more organized and "get it done." He can be a bit headstrong and stubborn sometimes about things that seem illogical to me. He is very critical of himself (like we are of ourselves!). He likes his own space...but can be a little needy and clingy sometimes.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was reading some of your other posts and I think we have quite a bit in common.

I think INFPs are in a constant quest to know themselves better and to understand the whole around them. My INFP took FOREVER to open up to me, but once he realized he could trust me...he did. He's very open with me now. Part of his wanting me to get into MBTI I think...was because we had a hard time understanding where the other was coming from. There is a big difference in the way the world is viewed between and SJ and an NP! For example, he tends to be very abstract in his though process. I am more concrete. He is busy thinking about the possibilities in a situation, where I am trying to nail down what to do and when to do it. He's very laid back and easy going (he can be terrible with day to day stuff like paying bills and housework and car maintenance, etc), where as I am organized and good at writing lists and getting things done daily that need done. He is very non-judgemental of other people (and of me.) He loves to do things for other people and has a genuine heart of gold. However, he lacks assertiveness. That alone can drive me nuts sometimes. I have to FORCE him to communicate with me. And he gets a little uncomfortable when I extend my assertiveness. (Although I tell him to get over it! HA!) He really likes to do things on his own time and in his own way. He is not deadline driven like I am. He is a bit eccentric and wants to be seen as unique. He's bad at procrastination too! :) I am much more organized and "get it done." He can be a bit headstrong and stubborn sometimes about things that seem illogical to me. He is very critical of himself (like we are of ourselves!). He likes his own space...but can be a little needy and clingy sometimes.

Wow, that just knocked my INFP on the head. lol.
The only difference I see is that my friend will always try to communicate with me. In fact, if there's a problem he pushes me to talk about it so we can get over come it. He most deffinatley can be needy and clingy as well, but I dont find it too much of a problem only because I know that I've earned that spot and nobody else can really take that easily.
Oh! I do want to ask a few more questions. [this is so fun lol]

-Does your husband ever fantasize? Like he's in this dreamy world where he just wants to talk about emotions?

-Does he find it more attractive to be persued? I know my friend wants a girl who will persue him. More like, he's the mouse and she's the cat.

-Does he get hurt easily or missunderstand your statements as something against him?