User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 225

Thread: ISFJ here

  1. #71
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    lol.
    He's not gay that's for sure hahaha. *some reason he brought that up earlier lol*

    *Dots joins alongside AyoitsS and helps on this journey of seeking ze retrieval of his manhood which have all the answers he's looking for. "dun dun duuuunn" *

    OMG we should be those idea people who make up sayings .
    We'd be set for life haha. And we'd be word masters lol.
    Wonder if he even knows were blabbing over scenerios.

    This is fun.
    Oh no dave, your not gay at all

    *Dot and AyoitsS take this adventure into their own hands!* Breaking down the barriers of all that is good and pure to find the one and only MANHOOD!
    *busts through a brick wall* THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF DOT AND AYOITSS!! *starts dancing to theme music*

    OMG YES!! we should come up with sayings! lets see...how about...
    "your flames been ignited bad boy" ....lol i have no idea.

    psht, dave's long gone. but its fine. when he gets back we'll have his manhood for him hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  2. #72
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Oh no dave, your not gay at all

    *Dot and AyoitsS take this adventure into their own hands!* Breaking down the barriers of all that is good and pure to find the one and only MANHOOD!
    *busts through a brick wall* THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF DOT AND AYOITSS!! *starts dancing to theme music*

    OMG YES!! we should come up with sayings! lets see...how about...
    "your flames been ignited bad boy" ....lol i have no idea.

    psht, dave's long gone. but its fine. when he gets back we'll have his manhood for him hehe
    sweetness We have our own theme music woot!!!! we are just that awesome ayoitsStepho.

    *there still dancing then they realize "we need to get to finding that manhood". They run off in the dark cave in the ever deep search that is required for such a hidden archeological find lol. *don't ask *

    Wow we should make a comic called that what you said in your above post haha.

    yeah he's not even realizing what were doing XD. It's quite funny actually.
    He'll pop on here and be all .

    .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  3. #73
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    sweetness We have our own theme music woot!!!! we are just that awesome ayoitsStepho.

    *there still dancing then they realize "we need to get to finding that manhood". They run off in the dark cave in the ever deep search that is required for such a hidden archeological find lol. *don't ask *

    Wow we should make a comic called that what you said in your above post haha.

    yeah he's not even realizing what were doing XD. It's quite funny actually.
    He'll pop on here and be all .

    .
    We should make up some words to our own theme song, seriously!

    *they peel back the tree's of the creepy looking jungle ahead of them for the search of the great Dave Manhood! "i bet its somewhere deep and dark!" ayoitsStepho looks to dutchessoftheshadows mysteriously, with a hint of excitement. "ohhh, or on top of the highest mountain!" she grins back. so they push through with haste. "woah...i think i hear something" dutchessoftheshadows points over to a bush to the right of them. they quietly tip toe around it when.....*

    lol...this might end up being a neverending story lol.

    ohhh, we SHOULD make a comic. we'll call it "you just ignited the flame, bad boy" and it'll be the search for dave's attitude and manhood. for boys AND girls!! yay dave!
    im sure dave will appreciate all of this hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  4. #74
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default



    Words cannot describe....



    You are picking on me! Poor me.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #75
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post


    Words cannot describe....



    You are picking on me! Poor me.
    awwww, but its so fun! And its being done in the most innocent way

    we're trying to help you tear that little brick wall you have up, so you can party like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  6. #76
    Member Winz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    90

    Default

    welcome and all that stuff, ayoitsStepho! why does it say your type is ISFP though, if you're ISFJ?

  7. #77
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post


    Words cannot describe....



    You are picking on me! Poor me.
    knew you'd be all .

    *does that boohoo smiley mean ISTJs have...
    emotion :O*
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  8. #78
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    *does that boohoo smiley mean ISTJs have...
    emotion :O*
    E- what? E-mo-shun, that is what we have. We shun all "emotions". Therefore, we do not have any ourselves.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #79
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winz View Post
    welcome and all that stuff, ayoitsStepho! why does it say your type is ISFP though, if you're ISFJ?
    mmm it just changed...actually i should just put a flippin X there xD
    i have no idea anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  10. #80
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    E- what? E-mo-shun, that is what we have. We shun all "emotions". Therefore, we do not have any ourselves.
    HAHAHA! Oh, you just have to find your e-mo-shun. i bet its hidding with your man hood.
    and your instinct....and other things you've lost im sure
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey! New ISFJ here!
    By gsilvers in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:00 AM
  2. Hi, possible isfj here
    By mouse in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM
  3. Hi - new ISFJ here
    By Cloud in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
  4. New ISFJ here...
    By countrygirl in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. ISFJ Here
    By Warm in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO