• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ here

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I didn't agree to that!:alttongue:
But....but.... I am innocent! :boohoo: There is no reason to pick on me! =(

After all, I do think you are very manly :drool: especially in a leather thong. :wubbie:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
.....It is not true! No evidence! :peepwall:

I would think even the most manly penguin has feelings right?
How about male emotions?
:unsure: I'm not so sure about that. :unsure: I think I can suppress ANY emotions quite well before they even show. Therefore I do not have any. :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But....but.... I am innocent! :boohoo: There is no reason to pick on me! =(

:shock: :shock: :shock:
.....It is not true! No evidence! :peepwall:

:unsure: I'm not so sure about that. :unsure: I think I can suppress ANY emotions quite well before they even show. Therefore I do not have any. :D

more power to you then wow. The fact you can suppress them is impressive :yes:. but cause you can supress them doesn't mean you don't have any lol. your obviously suppressing something if you have to suppress am i right or wrong? other members help me? XD.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
more power to you then wow. The fact you can suppress them is impressive :yes:. but cause you can supress them doesn't mean you don't have any lol. your obviously suppressing something if you have to suppress am i right or wrong? other members help me? XD.

I am confused. =(

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I do not know what you are talking about or what you mean. :unsure:

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
To suppress emotion, you must first have it which is Dots point.

I find masculine versus feminine emotion to be ludicrous. What I had said in my previous post was an attempt at being humorous and I was not really trying to prove a point except that D@ve obviously has emotion. So, sorry if my post was incoherent and could be improved upon. I do think males and females may use and express emotion differently, however.

D@ve what gets you out of bed in the morning? Motivation is based on a feeling.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
To suppress emotion, you must first have it which is Dots point.

I find masculine versus feminine emotion to be ludicrous. What I had said in my previous post was an attempt at being humorous and I was not really trying to prove a point except that D@ve obviously has emotion. So, sorry if my post was incoherent and could be improved upon. I do think males and females may use and express emotion differently, however.

D@ve what gets you out of bed in the morning? Motivation is based on a feeling.

Ah now I understand Dots. And yes she is correct d@v3.

I think the fact that I would have to go pee in the morning, is what would get me out of bed. So yes, the feeling of a full bladder is what motivates me. :cheese:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think the fact that I would have to go pee in the morning, is what would get me out of bed. So yes, the feeling of a full bladder is what motivates me. :cheese:

^:shock:

Okay, okay... I understand now, Keps and Dots! So, maybe I do have "e-mo-shun" BUT I do not express it, therefore I hide it well and people don't know that I have them. :ninja: Which is just as good as not having them at all. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
No more teasing from anyone? :D:D

I can deal with that. :) So, if we all have "emotions" then why don't we all show them? I really don't think I have emotions, and if I do, they never escape my body. :D

I think everyone did an excellent job of explaining it but i want to give an example.

Every night i tell my boys i love them. They reply. I know they love me even though they don't show it as much as i do .. ie in hugs and the rest of it.

My ISTJ the other night told me that he would be buying me something for Xmas. I told him not to bother and to spend the money on himself instead. He told me that he wanted to and we left it like that. He wants to buy me something because he cares.

My children may not be as expressive as me when it comes to emotions. However, they do it more through their actions towards me. I can see that now.

And yes, i will stop teasing you. ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:) that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated :D that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care :).

Is that a bad thing? :unsure:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I need to find me an ISFJ girlfriend. I cant say I have ever met one other than my grandma. blah.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:) that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated :D that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care :).

Is that a bad thing? :unsure:

No d@v3. Everybody has different ways of expressing love and affection. A good book to read (I have yet to buy) is called Love Languages. Sorry forgot who wrote it.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
What appeals to you about an ISFJ?

I don’t know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship. Also someone that’s introverted, that would be just as comfortable staying in or going out coffee and keeping there mouth shut for a minute. I’m really into aesthetics and I understand this applies to the ISFJ type. There are lots of other things I do look for, however I think this would be a good start.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No d@v3. Everybody has different ways of expressing love and affection. A good book to read (I have yet to buy) is called Love Languages. Sorry forgot who wrote it.

yes! thats a really great book to read, i have it. i'll have to see who wrote it, but it is really a fantastic way to see and know how to show love and recieve love in your language. :]

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don’t know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship. Also someone that’s introverted, that would be just as comfortable staying in or going out coffee and keeping there mouth shut for a minute. I’m really into aesthetics and I understand this applies to the ISFJ type. There are lots of other things I do look for, however I think this would be a good start.

My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. So I do understand what you are looking for. I'm really into aesthetics but mostly interior decorating. Unfortunately, I have expensive taste for my budget. :( However, not with my appearance altho if I have to I can look hot (toot toot!). We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I agree on the similar values. Maybe I need to find a lady penguin? :shock:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. So I do understand what you are looking for. I'm really into aesthetics but mostly interior decorating. Unfortunately, I have expensive taste for my budget. :( However, not with my appearance altho if I have to I can look hot (toot toot!). We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.

right CG :).
see that's the best right there CG :yes:.
That comfortable silence between you two it sounds nice.
I always thought if two people *BFF's/ family/a special someone etc*
can be in that comfortable silence together.
It speaks *imho* more then words could ever say like there
so secure with each other, they don't have to
always talk :). It seems you've found it CG.

I'm glad you have such a sweet relationship CG :smile:.

hehe don't be afraid girl toot toot that horn ;).
I can if i put the energy into but i live in the moment
so when i leave to go somewhere i'm thinking
of my appearance in the sense of I'll make sure my
hair is brushed/clean,that i'm clean and well groomed/matching
clothes but that's it lol.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
right CG :).
see that's the best right there CG :yes:.
That comfortable silence between you two it sounds nice.
I always thought if two people *BFF's/ family/a special someone etc*
can be in that comfortable silence together.
It speaks *imho* more then words could ever say like there
so secure with each other, they don't have to
always talk :). It seems you've found it CG.

I'm glad you have such a sweet relationship CG :smile:.

hehe don't be afraid girl toot toot that horn ;).
I can if i put the energy into but i live in the moment
so when i leave to go somewhere i'm thinking
of my appearance in the sense of I'll make sure my
hair is brushed/clean,that i'm clean and well groomed/matching
clothes but that's it lol.

I think so too. However, it's still work. You do have to put effort into the relationship and the daily grind of life can get in the way of your relationship, especially sex. This is why good communication and compromising is a skill to have in any relationship. Being married is not a goal or an accomplishment, it is a statement of your relationship to the other person.