User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: ISFJ here

I remember when I first discovered MBTI, I was so into it and had so many questions about the different types. But of course it is fascinating when you think about how pretty much all human personalities follow one of 16 templates or patterns.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

thats very much true! Its mind boggling to know that there are actually other people that can relate to you on certain terms and people who simply arent capable of it. It makes me want to get everyone i know to take the test so i can like study them...or stalk them, whichever ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

I know lol, I started making a list of people with their MBTI type next to their name, for those who I got to take the test

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

OH! that sounds like a perfect idea! lol I know alot of people my age dont seem to interested in taking it. some people i've tried to take the test that is. So its horrible to try to discover anything! But once you do, you have such a better view of the person.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Like your ideas but just remember to only use it as a tool.
    People only fit into the box to a certain degree. The rest you will find out in time.

I personally use it to benefit me regarding the different communication styles of the types.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Welcome, welcome, stepho! It's good to see another ISFJ! Please make yourself comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    People only fit into the box to a certain degree. The rest you will find out in time.

I personally use it to benefit me regarding the different communication styles of the types.

Yeah this is very true. As you spend more time with MBTI you realise that J people can still be late and T's still have feelings, etc. It's basically more of a template that their personality is based on and people's personalities follow it to varying degrees.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

right, i deffinatley agree. im not too into steriotypes, but it does help to see how i can better intereact with the other person or how i can change myself a bit to accomidate them. you know what im saying? i find it very useful and helpful ;]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning_Rider View Post
    Yeah this is very true. As you spend more time with MBTI you realise that J people can still be late and T's still have feelings, etc. It's basically more of a template that their personality is based on and people's personalities follow it to varying degrees.
    oh i've really noticed that myself. its really only a basic way that people react, think and live life. but they can deffinatley be different. i see that

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    right, i deffinatley agree. im not too into steriotypes, but it does help to see how i can better intereact with the other person or how i can change myself a bit to accomidate them. you know what im saying? i find it very useful and helpful ;]
    Its a good thing your pretty, because that post is one big mess of spelling errors! Anyway hello and welcome!