First 51314151617 Last

Thread: ISFJ here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    I think so too. However, it's still work. You do have to put effort into the relationship and the daily grind of life can get in the way of your relationship, especially sex. This is why good communication and compromising is a skill to have in any relationship. Being married is not a goal or an accomplishment, it is a statement of your relationship to the other person.

right cause just like friendships they'll die out if you don't nurture it. I would think right? I'm not that experience with actual romantic relationships but pretty experienced with BFFship/family lol.

I feel i still have alot to learn lol.

Yeah communication is a biggy.
    Wow you are so wise * bows to her feet*
    I feel so inexperienced compared to you lol.
    Seriously CG i'm so clueless haha.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    I dont know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.
    I agree. I want someone who has the same values as me. It's definitely what I look for first when talking to someone and trying to figure out if we're a good match. I don't think I'd want someone who has the exact same personality as me (because that could get dull) but same values are important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    right cause just like friendships they'll die out if you don't nurture it. I would think right? I'm not that experience with actual romantic relationships but pretty experienced with BFFship/family lol.
    Same here lol

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post

I feel i still have alot to learn lol.

Yeah communication is a biggy.
    Wow you are so wise * bows to her feet*
    I feel so inexperienced compared to you lol.
    Seriously CG i'm so clueless haha.

I was clueless once! And I'm still clueless about other things as well. If I had the knowledge that I have now and was your age again, what fun I would have!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care .

Is that a bad thing?
    Never. In my eyes, what you are doing is not a bad thing. Far from.

Am i allowed to virtually touch you .. If so then
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Never. In my eyes, what you are doing is not a bad thing. Far from.

Am i allowed to virtually touch you .. If so then
    A virtual touch? Sure, why not? Wait... you didn't say anything about hugs.... that was not part of the deal. A hug does not count as a touch!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    A virtual touch? Sure, why not? Wait... you didn't say anything about hugs.... that was not part of the deal. A hug does not count as a touch!
    Well what kind of touching were you thinking about D@v3?

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Well what kind of touching were you thinking about D@v3?
    Hmmm.....

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    I agree. I want someone who has the same values as me. It's definitely what I look for first when talking to someone and trying to figure out if we're a good match. I don't think I'd want someone who has the exact same personality as me (because that could get dull) but same values are important to me.
    I think sharing the same values makes SJs extremely attracted to each other, and that is nothing to sneeze at, but I think we have trouble being exciting to each other.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I think sharing the same values makes SJs extremely attracted to each other, and that is nothing to sneeze at, but I think we have trouble being exciting to each other.

Yes, you have to be careful not to get in a rut. Security can be and is boring. Lucky my husband and I are very independant minded people. Therefore we pursue our passions. Having said that, right now we are focused on our children since they are all under 6 years old. Eventually they will grow up and we will be able to focus more on each other and our hobbies.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

i want a party in my marriage life!!!
    meOW xD
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.