User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 225

Thread: ISFJ here

  1. #131
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care .

    Is that a bad thing?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #132
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    I need to find me an ISFJ girlfriend. I cant say I have ever met one other than my grandma. blah.

  3. #133
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    that is very true for me too sas. I like getting gifts for people! As long as they are not to expensive And they are Appreciated that is indeed one of the main ways I show that I care .

    Is that a bad thing?

    No d@v3. Everybody has different ways of expressing love and affection. A good book to read (I have yet to buy) is called Love Languages. Sorry forgot who wrote it.

  4. #134
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    I need to find me an ISFJ girlfriend. I cant say I have ever met one other than my grandma. blah.
    What appeals to you about an ISFJ?

  5. #135
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    What appeals to you about an ISFJ?
    I donít know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship. Also someone thatís introverted, that would be just as comfortable staying in or going out coffee and keeping there mouth shut for a minute. Iím really into aesthetics and I understand this applies to the ISFJ type. There are lots of other things I do look for, however I think this would be a good start.

  6. #136
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    No d@v3. Everybody has different ways of expressing love and affection. A good book to read (I have yet to buy) is called Love Languages. Sorry forgot who wrote it.
    yes! thats a really great book to read, i have it. i'll have to see who wrote it, but it is really a fantastic way to see and know how to show love and recieve love in your language. :]
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  7. #137
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    I donít know I just think it would be fun to date someone that was more like me. I like the idea of someone that more loyal and committed to a relationship. Also someone thatís introverted, that would be just as comfortable staying in or going out coffee and keeping there mouth shut for a minute. Iím really into aesthetics and I understand this applies to the ISFJ type. There are lots of other things I do look for, however I think this would be a good start.
    My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. So I do understand what you are looking for. I'm really into aesthetics but mostly interior decorating. Unfortunately, I have expensive taste for my budget. However, not with my appearance altho if I have to I can look hot (toot toot!). We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.

  8. #138
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    I agree on the similar values. Maybe I need to find a lady penguin?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #139
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    My husband and I have simular values and ideas but enough difference for a spark. He's not an ISFJ. He's introverted (less than me) and we enjoy staying home with the kids. We also have that comfortable silence between us. So I do understand what you are looking for. I'm really into aesthetics but mostly interior decorating. Unfortunately, I have expensive taste for my budget. However, not with my appearance altho if I have to I can look hot (toot toot!). We also have the same ideas about money management, raising kids and sex. Keep looking and don't forget that having the same values is important.
    right CG .
    see that's the best right there CG .
    That comfortable silence between you two it sounds nice.
    I always thought if two people *BFF's/ family/a special someone etc*
    can be in that comfortable silence together.
    It speaks *imho* more then words could ever say like there
    so secure with each other, they don't have to
    always talk . It seems you've found it CG.

    I'm glad you have such a sweet relationship CG .

    hehe don't be afraid girl toot toot that horn .
    I can if i put the energy into but i live in the moment
    so when i leave to go somewhere i'm thinking
    of my appearance in the sense of I'll make sure my
    hair is brushed/clean,that i'm clean and well groomed/matching
    clothes but that's it lol.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  10. #140
    Senior Member countrygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    right CG .
    see that's the best right there CG .
    That comfortable silence between you two it sounds nice.
    I always thought if two people *BFF's/ family/a special someone etc*
    can be in that comfortable silence together.
    It speaks *imho* more then words could ever say like there
    so secure with each other, they don't have to
    always talk . It seems you've found it CG.

    I'm glad you have such a sweet relationship CG .

    hehe don't be afraid girl toot toot that horn .
    I can if i put the energy into but i live in the moment
    so when i leave to go somewhere i'm thinking
    of my appearance in the sense of I'll make sure my
    hair is brushed/clean,that i'm clean and well groomed/matching
    clothes but that's it lol.
    I think so too. However, it's still work. You do have to put effort into the relationship and the daily grind of life can get in the way of your relationship, especially sex. This is why good communication and compromising is a skill to have in any relationship. Being married is not a goal or an accomplishment, it is a statement of your relationship to the other person.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey! New ISFJ here!
    By gsilvers in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:00 AM
  2. Hi, possible isfj here
    By mouse in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM
  3. Hi - new ISFJ here
    By Cloud in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
  4. New ISFJ here...
    By countrygirl in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. ISFJ Here
    By Warm in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO