User Tag List

First 789

Results 81 to 86 of 86

  1. #81

    Default

    Without reading the thread at all, I would say it's simple:
    One's thinking.
    One's feeling.
    XD

  2. #82
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickness View Post
    Without reading the thread at all, I would say it's simple:
    One's thinking.
    One's feeling.
    XD
    I'm officially impressed.


  3. #83
    Widdles in your cream.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickness View Post
    Without reading the thread at all, I would say it's simple:
    One's thinking.
    One's feeling.
    XD
    YOU WIN THE THREAD.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Lambchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickness View Post
    Without reading the thread at all, I would say it's simple:
    One's thinking.
    One's feeling.
    XD
    Not to be pessimistic, but it isn't as cut and dried as that. My thinking side is pretty developed for an ISFJ and I think that ISTJs can all be different and some can be more in touch with their feeling side.

    But in essence, you have pinned down a major component of it.

  5. #85
    Let's make this showy! raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    Not to be pessimistic, but it isn't as cut and dried as that. My thinking side is pretty developed for an ISFJ and I think that ISTJs can all be different and some can be more in touch with their feeling side.

    But in essence, you have pinned down a major component of it.
    Might be pretty developed but won't be as natural or automatic as the counterpart. Plus your Thinking might just be through Ti as my Feeling is through Fi. I can maintain conversations with a Ti user easily, but the difference between Te and Ti is quite significant. One focuses on how things around you work as a continually changing ruleset while the other focuses on placing logical structure as a means for accomplishment.

    It's the same with Fi and Fe. My Fi gives me a much deeper understanding of my own personal feelings, but it gives me a way of understanding people around me through empathy. I'm not trying to shortchange Fe, as it promotes relationships and compassion. I can try to use my perceptions of Fe to imitate it, but it'll be a very long time before I actually understand the criteria it uses for decision making. Logical structure from Te combined with my personal attachments from Fi does not imitate Fe by far.


  6. #86
    Senior Member Lambchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Might be pretty developed but won't be as natural or automatic as the counterpart. Plus your Thinking might just be through Ti as my Feeling is through Fi. I can maintain conversations with a Ti user easily, but the difference between Te and Ti is quite significant. One focuses on how things around you work as a continually changing ruleset while the other focuses on placing logical structure as a means for accomplishment.

    It's the same with Fi and Fe. My Fi gives me a much deeper understanding of my own personal feelings, but it gives me a way of understanding people around me through empathy. I'm not trying to shortchange Fe, as it promotes relationships and compassion. I can try to use my perceptions of Fe to imitate it, but it'll be a very long time before I actually understand the criteria it uses for decision making. Logical structure from Te combined with my personal attachments from Fi does not imitate Fe by far.
    Ditto!

Similar Threads

  1. Video: Difference between ISFJ and INFJ
    By highlander in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2015, 01:58 AM
  2. What are some key differences between ISFP and ISFJ?
    By lunareclipze in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 05:25 PM
  3. Differences between ISFP and ISFJ?
    By KarenParker in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Differences between ISFJ and ISTJ females
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
  5. What are the biggest differences between ISFJ and ISFP
    By Requeim in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO