• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] You know you're an SJ when....

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I've seen this thread asked of other types and thought it would be fun to do here. List as many as you want!

I know I'm an SJ when:

I'm happy seeing all the checkmarks on my To-Do List!

I feel warm and secure during our family tradition of Friday night movie night.

I love seeing my desk organized and my pens and pencils separated.

I spend hours putting together an itinerary for the perfect trip!

It annoys me when I get to work and I realize my shoes don't match!

I want to smack people who interrupt me when I'm concentrating and busy at work.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I know I'm an SJ because:

I have clothes schedule for work.

I feel reckless and uneasy if my plans were ruined for some reason.

I'm 25 years old girl with a high libido, but I'm keeping my virginity for my husband due to my religious belief.

I hate theories.

I am extremely loyal with my partner.

I hate when my friend asking me out for spontaneous events/gatherings/parties/adventures.

I hate when my friend came to my house to stop by.

My fashion style is classic minimalist.

I am a very efficient person.

I walk like a sergeant.

People shrink when I give them my glares.

No one dare to mess with me irl.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
You know you're an SJ when your closet is organized primarily by type of clothing and secondarily by color...and you sneak into other people's closets to organize theirs the same way. (Guilty. :cheese:)

You know you're an SJ when you turn down a great opportunity because "it isn't in the plan."

You know you're an SJ when you don't even know the meaning of the word "relaxation."

I'm 25 years old girl with a high libido, but I'm keeping my virginity for my husband due to my religious belief.

:nice:

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Originally Posted by WickedQueen

:nice: x 2

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well, I'd give thumbs down for religious beliefs that controls your life...

EDIT:

I know I'm SJ when I think I know better what's good for other people. :D

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
DISCLAIMER: Sorry, I'm an N who loves debate......

Habba, don't you have a set of values that you live your life by? Regardless if their about God or just something you personally believe in?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You know you're an SJ when you take the test and type as an xSxJ.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know I'm SJ when I think I know better what's good for other people. :D

HA! This is a good one and SO true! If everyone would just LISTEN to me!!

When I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink!

When I get annoyed if people ask me to do something without a week's notice!

When people "drop by!"

When I scrutinze every picture of me for signs of looking "fat!"

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I know I'm an SJ when....

My books are sorted by author then series.

My video games are sorted (Xbox 360 games are in chronological order, PS2 games are alphabetical. I even bought a DVD rack for them.)

I have to keep the inventory in any RPG sorted, otherwise it bugs me.

I can't walk past the couch without fixing the pillows.

All of the above. (People "drop by", especially. And I have been told my posture is "too good, in fact, rigid.")

= )

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know I'm an SJ when....

My books are sorted by author then series.

My video games are sorted (Xbox 360 games are in chronological order, PS2 games are alphabetical. I even bought a DVD rack for them.)

I have to keep the inventory in any RPG sorted, otherwise it bugs me.

I can't walk past the couch without fixing the pillows.

All of the above. (People "drop by", especially. And I have been told my posture is "too good, in fact, rigid.")

= )

I'm a "pillow fixer" too! And I love having my kitchen counters shiny clean and free of clutter!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a "pillow fixer" too! And I love having my kitchen counters shiny clean and free of clutter!

Me too! And I organize my book and CD collections, and, well.... pretty much everything. *sigh* I'm hopeless. I mostly organize and clean just because it keeps me busy and for some strange reason I enjoy doing that sort of thing.

That said, I'm not anal. I don't freak out if if someone messes up what I've organised. I like to "live" and let other people live. In fact, I enjoy seeing people "live" more than organizing. And when things I've organized become unorganized, it gives me something else to do later. I should probably be working in a job where I organize things for people.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You would like Produce, then, Giggly. That's where I work....my job consists of stocking the shelves with fruit/vegetables and making them "look pretty" (organize) and then while I'm doing something else, those pigs come in (Er, customers) and mess everything up, so I can go back and re-organize it. ; )

But if it wasn't for them screwing everything up, like my awesome corn display, I wouldn't have a job.... Ah, such is life.

Added:

I'm using Backfire on WickedQueen's Avatar! And then I'm covering it with Wastrel's Worry.

Last edited:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm not a pig by any means, but I surely could be "neater".

browneyes94

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm an SJ because:

1. I hate it when people cancel appointments with me. It pisses me off the most.

2. I will not sit on any table in the cafeteria in school unless i've wiped it with a tissue, or if it's spotless.

3. I won't go out with anyone who asks me out on that day itself, even if i've nothing to do at home.

4. I hate mixing flavours when it comes to ice cream. Only one flavour in one cup. I say no to banana splits, sundaes or fruit toppings.

5. My dressing style almost never has bright colours. Anyhow, I don't like anything that's striking or eye catching.

6. In my closet, everything has to be arranged facing the same direction, and colour co-ordinated (although there's not much to co-ordinate :D)

7. I don't really like to 'just hang out' or 'chill out' with my friends, I find it a waste of time if we don't have a plan of what to do.

8. I dont like open ended essays in school. I prefer directed writing.

That's all i can come up with for now. Any SJs agree/disagree with me? :)

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I'm an SJ because:

1. I hate it when people cancel appointments with me. It pisses me off the most.

3. I won't go out with anyone who asks me out on that day itself, even if i've nothing to do at home.

6. In my closet, everything has to be arranged facing the same direction, and colour co-ordinated (although there's not much to co-ordinate :D)

I'm sooo with you on that. LOL

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
That's all i can come up with for now. Any SJs agree/disagree with me? :)

I used get pissed off by this, but not anymore. Shit happens, one must just cope with it.

2. I will not sit on any table in the cafeteria in school unless i've wiped it with a tissue, or if it's spotless.

Yes, I hate dirty tables at cafeteria/restaurant. I'm not a nitpicker tho.. just want to avoid the mess.

Used to do this too, until I became self-aware of this. Now if someone asks me if I'd like hit a bar or a movie, I first ask myself "Hey, do I want to do something spontaneous? This is a good chance for it." and then I tell myself that "If you say no too often, people start to ignore you. If you are always ready for whatever, people will ask you more often". So usually I go, unless I really really can't. And having a early wake-up isn't a good reason to say no. Going to movies at odd times is great fun!

4. I hate mixing flavours when it comes to ice cream. Only one flavour in one cup. I say no to banana splits, sundaes or fruit toppings.

If there are multiple flavours in any food, I mix it until there's only one combined flavour left. :D

And what I really hate in my ice-cream is soft ice cream with rough toppings. It must either be soft&soft, or rough&rough (or whatever it's the opposite of soft).

5. My dressing style almost never has bright colours. Anyhow, I don't like anything that's striking or eye catching.

Just recently I did some laundry (mostly T-shirts, underpants and socks), and noticed that the only color there was, was black. Or very dark blue. That's unintentional, and I promise to buy some bright colors the next time I go shopping. I already do have few very bright T-shirts (Yellow, Lime and teal), and I'm liking them! So, bring me the colors! But of course, I don't like having many bright colors on me. Ordinary jeans + one single bright-colored T-shirt is just fine.

Nope, never this. I just throw things to my closet. Well... I try to but t-shirts, socks and pants on their own shelves, but they tend to get messed pretty quick.

7. I don't really like to 'just hang out' or 'chill out' with my friends, I find it a waste of time if we don't have a plan of what to do.

Yes. I NEVER hang/chill out. There must always be an agenda. Of course, talking and socializing happens during the activity.

8. I dont like open ended essays in school. I prefer directed writing.

I don't like essays at all. I hate writing, because it's so slow and lacking compared to live presentations.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This hasn't been mentioned yet .. Maybe it's just me and not an SJ thing but ..

Hangers in the wardrobe, all have to be facing the same way. It is not efficient and time saving if they have been placed in opposite directions. :blush:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hangers in the wardrobe, all have to be facing the same way. It is not efficient and time saving if they have been placed in opposite directions. :blush:
Yes, I did this last time I looked through my closet to see what to throw out. It annoyed me that shirts were facing opposite directions.

Planning out itineraries for trips: When I plan the route and timetable for traveling somewhere, that is a lot of fun. It's also easier to remember the directions than when other people plan the trip for you. Once I choose my travel path, I barely even need to look back at directions, because I spent so much time thinking it over.