User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 54

  1. #11
    Senior Member Lambchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FallaciaSonata View Post
    I know I'm an SJ when....

    My books are sorted by author then series.

    My video games are sorted (Xbox 360 games are in chronological order, PS2 games are alphabetical. I even bought a DVD rack for them.)

    I have to keep the inventory in any RPG sorted, otherwise it bugs me.

    I can't walk past the couch without fixing the pillows.

    All of the above. (People "drop by", especially. And I have been told my posture is "too good, in fact, rigid.")


    = )
    I'm a "pillow fixer" too! And I love having my kitchen counters shiny clean and free of clutter!

  2. #12
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    I'm a "pillow fixer" too! And I love having my kitchen counters shiny clean and free of clutter!
    Me too! And I organize my book and CD collections, and, well.... pretty much everything. *sigh* I'm hopeless. I mostly organize and clean just because it keeps me busy and for some strange reason I enjoy doing that sort of thing.

    That said, I'm not anal. I don't freak out if if someone messes up what I've organised. I like to "live" and let other people live. In fact, I enjoy seeing people "live" more than organizing. And when things I've organized become unorganized, it gives me something else to do later. I should probably be working in a job where I organize things for people.

  3. #13
    Senior Member WickedQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Long live SJs! LOL

  4. #14
    Senior Member FallaciaSonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj
    Posts
    159

    Default

    You would like Produce, then, Giggly. That's where I work....my job consists of stocking the shelves with fruit/vegetables and making them "look pretty" (organize) and then while I'm doing something else, those pigs come in (Er, customers) and mess everything up, so I can go back and re-organize it. ; )

    But if it wasn't for them screwing everything up, like my awesome corn display, I wouldn't have a job.... Ah, such is life.


    Added:

    I'm using Backfire on WickedQueen's Avatar! And then I'm covering it with Wastrel's Worry.
    Last edited by FallaciaSonata; 09-07-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Added sarcasm at the end.

    Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

  5. #15
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    I'm not a pig by any means, but I surely could be "neater".

  6. #16
    Junior Member browneyes94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm an SJ because:

    1. I hate it when people cancel appointments with me. It pisses me off the most.

    2. I will not sit on any table in the cafeteria in school unless i've wiped it with a tissue, or if it's spotless.

    3. I won't go out with anyone who asks me out on that day itself, even if i've nothing to do at home.

    4. I hate mixing flavours when it comes to ice cream. Only one flavour in one cup. I say no to banana splits, sundaes or fruit toppings.

    5. My dressing style almost never has bright colours. Anyhow, I don't like anything that's striking or eye catching.

    6. In my closet, everything has to be arranged facing the same direction, and colour co-ordinated (although there's not much to co-ordinate )

    7. I don't really like to 'just hang out' or 'chill out' with my friends, I find it a waste of time if we don't have a plan of what to do.

    8. I dont like open ended essays in school. I prefer directed writing.

    That's all i can come up with for now. Any SJs agree/disagree with me?

  7. #17
    Senior Member WickedQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes94 View Post
    I'm an SJ because:

    1. I hate it when people cancel appointments with me. It pisses me off the most.

    3. I won't go out with anyone who asks me out on that day itself, even if i've nothing to do at home.

    6. In my closet, everything has to be arranged facing the same direction, and colour co-ordinated (although there's not much to co-ordinate )
    I'm sooo with you on that. LOL

  8. #18
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes94 View Post
    That's all i can come up with for now. Any SJs agree/disagree with me?
    1. I hate it when people cancel appointments with me. It pisses me off the most.

    I used get pissed off by this, but not anymore. Shit happens, one must just cope with it.

    2. I will not sit on any table in the cafeteria in school unless i've wiped it with a tissue, or if it's spotless.

    Yes, I hate dirty tables at cafeteria/restaurant. I'm not a nitpicker tho.. just want to avoid the mess.

    3. I won't go out with anyone who asks me out on that day itself, even if i've nothing to do at home.


    Used to do this too, until I became self-aware of this. Now if someone asks me if I'd like hit a bar or a movie, I first ask myself "Hey, do I want to do something spontaneous? This is a good chance for it." and then I tell myself that "If you say no too often, people start to ignore you. If you are always ready for whatever, people will ask you more often". So usually I go, unless I really really can't. And having a early wake-up isn't a good reason to say no. Going to movies at odd times is great fun!

    4. I hate mixing flavours when it comes to ice cream. Only one flavour in one cup. I say no to banana splits, sundaes or fruit toppings.

    If there are multiple flavours in any food, I mix it until there's only one combined flavour left.

    And what I really hate in my ice-cream is soft ice cream with rough toppings. It must either be soft&soft, or rough&rough (or whatever it's the opposite of soft).

    5. My dressing style almost never has bright colours. Anyhow, I don't like anything that's striking or eye catching.

    Just recently I did some laundry (mostly T-shirts, underpants and socks), and noticed that the only color there was, was black. Or very dark blue. That's unintentional, and I promise to buy some bright colors the next time I go shopping. I already do have few very bright T-shirts (Yellow, Lime and teal), and I'm liking them! So, bring me the colors! But of course, I don't like having many bright colors on me. Ordinary jeans + one single bright-colored T-shirt is just fine.

    6. In my closet, everything has to be arranged facing the same direction, and colour co-ordinated (although there's not much to co-ordinate )

    Nope, never this. I just throw things to my closet. Well... I try to but t-shirts, socks and pants on their own shelves, but they tend to get messed pretty quick.

    7. I don't really like to 'just hang out' or 'chill out' with my friends, I find it a waste of time if we don't have a plan of what to do.

    Yes. I NEVER hang/chill out. There must always be an agenda. Of course, talking and socializing happens during the activity.

    8. I dont like open ended essays in school. I prefer directed writing.

    I don't like essays at all. I hate writing, because it's so slow and lacking compared to live presentations.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  9. #19
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    This hasn't been mentioned yet .. Maybe it's just me and not an SJ thing but ..

    Hangers in the wardrobe, all have to be facing the same way. It is not efficient and time saving if they have been placed in opposite directions.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  10. #20
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Hangers in the wardrobe, all have to be facing the same way. It is not efficient and time saving if they have been placed in opposite directions.
    Yes, I did this last time I looked through my closet to see what to throw out. It annoyed me that shirts were facing opposite directions.

    Planning out itineraries for trips: When I plan the route and timetable for traveling somewhere, that is a lot of fun. It's also easier to remember the directions than when other people plan the trip for you. Once I choose my travel path, I barely even need to look back at directions, because I spent so much time thinking it over.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO