User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    I actually thought he was ISTP for a long time until he tested as ENTJ, and then I read that ENTJ's can look like ISTP's often because of developed cognitive functions.
    Hmm. That's interesting! I think it might go vice versa as well, where ISTPs sometimes look like ENTJs also.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I usually go for I's as well. I love my E friends (acquaintances) but jeez after a while i need to get away from them, they are louder than me.
    When looking for a suitor (lol) i ideally like more quiet/reflective/need their space kind of people. It's a balance I'm usually happy with.
    I have, admittedly, been a little baffled by why E types like I types so thanks for explaining this. I can see why I types like E types, as they make up for what they lack, and extroversion is more valued or useful to get on in this world, but I think most Extroverts don't understand or admire Introversion very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    For surely.
    How developed do you think you're F is?

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    How developed do you think you're F is?
    I seem to test as pretty balanced in all the functions, yet I think my T is always the strongest one. I think people that know me would say I'm balanced as well... At least my mom always told me that, lol. I'm a pretty logical thinker and I think I filter my emotions through that, for the most part. I do feel strong emotion, but rarely is that on display. I'm not sure how else to explain it to you, giggs. I think a lot of my T-ness is a defense mechanism of sorts. I try to suppress or downplay my feelings as much as I can and not let it cloud what I feel is a logical solution or whatever the case may be.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I seem to test as pretty balanced in all the functions, yet I think my T is always the strongest one. I think people that know me would say I'm balanced as well... At least my mom always told me that, lol. I'm a pretty logical thinker and I think I filter my emotions through that, for the most part. I do feel strong emotion, but rarely is that on display. I'm not sure how else to explain it to you, giggs. I think a lot of my T-ness is a defense mechanism of sorts. I try to suppress or downplay my feelings as much as I can and not let it cloud what I feel is a logical solution or whatever the case may be.
    Aww I think that's great, Beat. I wish I knew how to control my feelings better!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I wish I knew how to control my feelings better!
    +1 .. They seem like a hindrance sometimes.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

By far, I've always been attracted to those with N and the two ppl that I've dated are INxx. I find Ns to be fascinating because of their different thought processes although from what I've read here it seems that most S and N would drive each other nuts. *shrugs*

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I find myself very strong attracted to ESTP's but ESFPs and ENTJ's are also attractive to me, though not as much as the first. I prefer my women to have very strong, aggressive, outgoing personalities with a gentle side underneath their ferocity
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

When dating, anything goes. Type doesn´t matter to me. For me, it´s like doing research work.

After the dating phase, I put men of particular types under different categories: friend, lover, boyfriend, dumped.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I think I may be learning that I, personally, can't date an F-preferenced guy. As much as I sometimes enjoy the opportunity to engage my poor, undeveloped F, it's really like we're speaking two different languages and I feel all .
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    After the dating phase, I put men of particular types under different categories: friend, lover, boyfriend, dumped.
    That's awesome!

MBTI
    eSTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    I think I may be learning that I, personally, can't date an F-preferenced guy. As much as I sometimes enjoy the opportunity to engage my poor, undeveloped F, it's really like we're speaking two different languages and I feel all .
    I have yet to date a guy with the F-preference.

My brother is F leaning and I pushed him down the stairs when he was an infant We were constantly fighting when we were growing up, but when some little sh!t kid picked on him, I was right there to whack them upside the head. No one messes with my baby brother!