• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and Tattoo's

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So it was mentioned in the bonfire section, i think, (motivational posters) that ISFJ's seem to like having tattoo's. I know a thread was started elsewhere but honestly, i can't be arsed to look through it to find out if/how many SJ's have tattoo's.

So do you have any, want one/some?

Show pics, if you can. (inspiration) ;)

I'll start.

3 .. shoulder, stomach and wrist.
(I do regret the one on my wrist now)

however, i do intend to get more.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
My entire right forearm. Pictures are posted in my blog and personal albums.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I have one - tricep of right arm, and I want one more - a shoulder piece.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For a massively tattooed example of an ISTJ, look at Brian Setzer. He's coated in them. And he makes 'em look darn fine too. :D

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I don't know any ISFJs that are rockin the tats, but my ISTJ friend loves em and wants to us to get matching peacocks on our hips :laugh: But you know, the practical concerns of getting them (price, the fact that they'd never be exposed) make it pretty unlikely to happen.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Don't have tats, don't intend on getting any.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ehhh I MIGHT consider getting one. But I probably won't. Just seems like a waste of money. :unsure:

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
No tattoo, and no plan to get any either. Beside, how durable are the styles?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Become like this guy:

1204081tatman1.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't have any tattoos or piercings besides my ears. Nothing has ever inspired me to get any (plus I'm a wuss when it comes to pain) and also I've always felt that the female body is most beautiful undecorated. Some guys look sexy with tattoos though.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Ehhh I MIGHT consider getting one. But I probably won't. Just seems like a waste of money. :unsure:
That's my take on it, too.

Waste of money
Permanent
Would look nasty when I'm old and wrinkly

No thanks.

Don't really like them on other people, either. The only exception is that my BF has talked about getting a wedding ring tattoo and I think that's sweet and kind of hot. :)

browneyes94

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't like tattoos. It's kinda gross to have something 'drawn' on your skin. Plus i don't like pain so i doubt i'll even be considering getting any now or in the future.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't have any tattoos or piercings besides my ears. Nothing has ever inspired me to get any (plus I'm a wuss when it comes to pain) and also I've always felt that the female body is most beautiful undecorated. Some guys look sexy with tattoos though.

I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more. :D

To me, it all just depends... There can be a fine line between tasteful and trashy when it comes to tattoos. The right colors, placement and design is what determines how it'll translate.

For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more. :D

To me, it all just depends... There can be a fine line between tasteful and trashy when it comes to tattoos. The right colors, placement and design is what determines how it'll translate.

For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.

I was standing in a queue recently and saw a lady with one just behind her ear on her neck. Very nice. I couldn't have one done there though. Ouch.

2 of mine are covered most of the time. I do regret the one on my wrist (i originally wanted it on my shoulder). It is awful. For the time being it stays put and i cover it with bracelets, i may do some enquiring though about removal in the future.

Just think hard before you do it. :D

browneyes94

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
It's actually under the surface of the skin. Why is it gross?

It justs repulses me. I don't know.. maybe it's how i was brought up.

My grandma made me think of people having tattoos as 'gangsters'. This is because she has a nephew who was really a gangster, and went to jail. He had a lot of tattoos.
And she always went ' If you dont do -xxxx-, in the future you're gonna end up like xxx(relative's name), with the tattoos all over his arms and his hair dyed gold. '

And the tattoo being drawn under the surface of the skin just creeps me out more. :dry:

But we all have different opinions.. so maybe i might change my mind in the future, who knows. :)

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I might like having a tattoo. Pain is just transitory, but the tattoo is forever... sounds like a fair trade!

But the problem is the "forever" part. What symbol or picture would be so cool, that I would like to keep it for the rest of my days? I have looked for some, but never found any. :|