• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and Tattoo's

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I won't care about my appearance. And it's one thing to have wrinkly skin...it's another thing entirely to draw attention to it. ;)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I dunno if I'd ever get a tattoo because they're permanent unless you want to go through the extremely painful process of removing one. :/

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more. :D

Yeah, I think you just like the female body. ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
mmm, im not into tattoos personally.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know the example I gave of Brain Setzer being covered in them, down his arms and all over his back - but when he's in one of his suits, you can't see any of it, so it doesn't ruin the dressed up illusion, which I thought was smart.

There's an ENTP friend of mine who's been a tattoo artist for a long time, and he only recently got one himself after holding out for years because he said, " Are you crazy?! They hurt!" :D He designed one for me - a phoenix - but it was so big it would have covered most of my back in between my shoulder blades, and I'm glad now I didn't have the money for it then, because I know I would regret it today.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would love to have one, but I haven't decided what or where yet. It would have to be somewhere that won't sag or droop when I get older or if my weight fluctuates. And it would have to be something that I won't get bored with, so preferably something that means something to me, personally.

Each time I come up with an idea, I keep it in my mind for a while, and if I get bored with it, then never mind. If years pass and I don't get bored with it, then I'll get it, no problem. But that time hasn't come yet.

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I won't care about my appearance.
Agreed. Even if I didn't care how other people thought about my appearance, I would still feel bad about how I looked, because of my own personal standards (which are usually harsher than those of others). And how I feel about myself is what's most important, with tattoos.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
No tattoos or piercings and I am not really looking to get one. However, if I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a badass rendition of Michael the Archangel casting Satan into Hell. Here is a holy card depicting that:

archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I have two I got as my 21st bday gift to myself and plan on getting two more and that's it. I still haven't quite figured out where to get the other two, hence I don't have it done just yet. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Glad this thread has been rehashed :D

Am seriously in debate if to get another one but i know this particular one will be expensive. (From my right shoulder to my left buttock) But it will look sexy as hell :devil:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
No desire to damage the purity of my skin with a tattoo.

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
saslou, whatcha planning to get that's THAT big? :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
saslou, whatcha planning to get that's THAT big? :)

Lmao .. Oh, the innuendo .. I will resist :devil:

I can't explain it and i only ever found 1 picture similar to what i want .. And can i find the darn thing again? Nope.

I'd have to get it done in sections but it will be different .. One of a kind :D

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Lmao .. Oh, the innuendo .. I will resist :devil:

I can't explain it and i only ever found 1 picture similar to what i want .. And can i find the darn thing again? Nope.

I'd have to get it done in sections but it will be different .. One of a kind :D

Ha, someone needs to get their mind out of the gutter! :p

I'd be curious to see the final product when you finally have it done. :)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
No tats for me.
Wouldn't mind getting my second ear holes re-pierced maybe.
We'll see.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
No tattoos or piercings and I am not really looking to get one. However, if I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a badass rendition of Michael the Archangel casting Satan into Hell. Here is a holy card depicting that:

archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg

My friend has that tattoo on his side, all the way down his rib cage and side of his stomach. He was named after Michael, so it was only fitting....

I've got three, and I think I'm done now. One on my lower neck, and one on each shoulder blade. All are cat related and share the same style.

13441_410561744053_506084053_424353.jpg

4981_91166799053_506084053_1806949_.jpg

6254_117018424053_506084053_2185957.jpg

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know an ESTJ that has one on his chest and another on his arm. I always want to look at them 'cause I can never quite believe he did it.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I was telling my parents that I'd unhesitatingly get a sleeve piece on one of my arms if it wouldn't interfere with job opportunities, and they were pretty surprised by that. If I get anything else, it will be a shoulder piece of some type, but I'm not in a huge rush to do it. I'd want to get something epic, and epic usually doesn't come on a whim.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I never thought about having a tattoo.

I still want to get a tounge piercing, though. They are not easily noticed, so, I can work with it.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it was mentioned in the bonfire section, i think, (motivational posters) that ISFJ's seem to like having tattoo's. I know a thread was started elsewhere but honestly, i can't be arsed to look through it to find out if/how many SJ's have tattoo's.

So do you have any, want one/some?

Show pics, if you can. (inspiration) ;)

I'll start.

3 .. shoulder, stomach and wrist.
(I do regret the one on my wrist now)

however, i do intend to get more.

Huh? I have *zero* desire to get a tattoo. It will look hideous when I get older :shock:

Not to mention, I couldn't pull one off. If I got a tattoo no one could take me seriously :laugh:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Huh? I have *zero* desire to get a tattoo. It will look hideous when I get older :shock:

Not to mention, I couldn't pull one off. If I got a tattoo no one could take me seriously :laugh:

Depending on the part of your body in which you make it, and, the design of the tattoo.