Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SJ's and Tattoo's

Senior Member Array wrldisquiethere's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I won't care about my appearance. And it's one thing to have wrinkly skin...it's another thing entirely to draw attention to it.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

I dunno if I'd ever get a tattoo because they're permanent unless you want to go through the extremely painful process of removing one. :/

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more.
    Yeah, I think you just like the female body.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

mmm, im not into tattoos personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Scream down the boulevard Array LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I know the example I gave of Brain Setzer being covered in them, down his arms and all over his back - but when he's in one of his suits, you can't see any of it, so it doesn't ruin the dressed up illusion, which I thought was smart.

There's an ENTP friend of mine who's been a tattoo artist for a long time, and he only recently got one himself after holding out for years because he said, " Are you crazy?! They hurt!" He designed one for me - a phoenix - but it was so big it would have covered most of my back in between my shoulder blades, and I'm glad now I didn't have the money for it then, because I know I would regret it today.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I would love to have one, but I haven't decided what or where yet. It would have to be somewhere that won't sag or droop when I get older or if my weight fluctuates. And it would have to be something that I won't get bored with, so preferably something that means something to me, personally.

Each time I come up with an idea, I keep it in my mind for a while, and if I get bored with it, then never mind. If years pass and I don't get bored with it, then I'll get it, no problem. But that time hasn't come yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I won't care about my appearance.
    Agreed. Even if I didn't care how other people thought about my appearance, I would still feel bad about how I looked, because of my own personal standards (which are usually harsher than those of others). And how I feel about myself is what's most important, with tattoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ

No tattoos or piercings and I am not really looking to get one. However, if I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a badass rendition of Michael the Archangel casting Satan into Hell. Here is a holy card depicting that:

Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I have two I got as my 21st bday gift to myself and plan on getting two more and that's it. I still haven't quite figured out where to get the other two, hence I don't have it done just yet.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Glad this thread has been rehashed

Am seriously in debate if to get another one but i know this particular one will be expensive. (From my right shoulder to my left buttock) But it will look sexy as hell
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar
    MBTI
    LoLz

No desire to damage the purity of my skin with a tattoo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast