MBTI
    I

Become like this guy:

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I don't have any tattoos or piercings besides my ears. Nothing has ever inspired me to get any (plus I'm a wuss when it comes to pain) and also I've always felt that the female body is most beautiful undecorated. Some guys look sexy with tattoos though.

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I've always felt that the female body is most beautiful undecorated.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Senior Member Array wrldisquiethere's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Ehhh I MIGHT consider getting one. But I probably won't. Just seems like a waste of money.
    That's my take on it, too.

Waste of money
    Permanent
    Would look nasty when I'm old and wrinkly

No thanks.

Don't really like them on other people, either. The only exception is that my BF has talked about getting a wedding ring tattoo and I think that's sweet and kind of hot.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

Junior Member Array browneyes94's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't like tattoos. It's kinda gross to have something 'drawn' on your skin. Plus i don't like pain so i doubt i'll even be considering getting any now or in the future.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I don't have any tattoos or piercings besides my ears. Nothing has ever inspired me to get any (plus I'm a wuss when it comes to pain) and also I've always felt that the female body is most beautiful undecorated. Some guys look sexy with tattoos though.
    I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more.

To me, it all just depends... There can be a fine line between tasteful and trashy when it comes to tattoos. The right colors, placement and design is what determines how it'll translate.

For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes94 View Post
    It's kinda gross to have something 'drawn' on your skin.
    It's actually under the surface of the skin. Why is it gross?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I agree for the most part, as far as your view on females and tattoos, however, there's this one female here on the base who's with the Navy. Not a super attractive girl (but not ugly) that has a tattoo on her neck right behind her ear. I don't even know what it is, it's some design of some sort, maybe even a vine. I haven't seen it up close, but I've seen her around a number of times. I actually find it to be rather appealing and sexy. I sort of have a natural draw to necks already (no vampire), but I felt it complimented the region even more.

To me, it all just depends... There can be a fine line between tasteful and trashy when it comes to tattoos. The right colors, placement and design is what determines how it'll translate.

For all of you saying "Oh, it will look bad when I'm old!"... Who cares! You'll be just that: OLD. Who are you trying to attract at that point? lol. But of course, it's not a bad plan to get a tattoo in a spot that is normally covered by every-day clothing.

I was standing in a queue recently and saw a lady with one just behind her ear on her neck. Very nice. I couldn't have one done there though. Ouch.

2 of mine are covered most of the time. I do regret the one on my wrist (i originally wanted it on my shoulder). It is awful. For the time being it stays put and i cover it with bracelets, i may do some enquiring though about removal in the future.

Just think hard before you do it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Junior Member Array browneyes94's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    It's actually under the surface of the skin. Why is it gross?
    It justs repulses me. I don't know.. maybe it's how i was brought up.

My grandma made me think of people having tattoos as 'gangsters'. This is because she has a nephew who was really a gangster, and went to jail. He had a lot of tattoos.
    And she always went ' If you dont do -xxxx-, in the future you're gonna end up like xxx(relative's name), with the tattoos all over his arms and his hair dyed gold. '

And the tattoo being drawn under the surface of the skin just creeps me out more.

But we all have different opinions.. so maybe i might change my mind in the future, who knows.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I might like having a tattoo. Pain is just transitory, but the tattoo is forever... sounds like a fair trade!

But the problem is the "forever" part. What symbol or picture would be so cool, that I would like to keep it for the rest of my days? I have looked for some, but never found any. :|
    The Best Blog Ever

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast