• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's--what do you find beautiful?

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
One of my favorite places in my state.

TJE-5958-AL75XL.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
How do you determine beautiful? I took some screenshots in games that I thought were just jaw dropping:

eranikus-1-1.jpg

nature.jpg

Then there was this. Healing a teammate in a World of Warcraft Player vs Player game when he had *1* health. That was beautiful. :D

mb.jpg

Then there's Carrie Underwood.

cu.jpg

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
How do you determine beautiful? I took some screenshots in games that I thought were just jaw dropping:

eranikus-1-1.jpg

nature.jpg

Then there was this. Healing a teammate in a World of Warcraft Player vs Player game when he had *1* health. That was beautiful. :D

mb.jpg

Raz, that second picture is georgous!!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Too foamy, actually. I think have better pictures in my Photobucket around from my Wilmington trip this Summer. I'll go digging.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
After going through all my Wilmington, NC trip pictures, I think I found *one* picture I took that wasn't part of my Dawson's Creek picture taking that I took just because I liked how it looked. It was much more impressive in person seeing that bridge in the background with the boardwalk. I loved being out on that waterfront.

photo-0061-1.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
08857.jpg

The Canadian Rockies. I am madly in love with them.

EDIT: Looks like many of my fellow SJs think Canada is beautiful, too... lemme try and be creative:

mittens_1.jpg

The mittens, not the lady... though I guess the lady's pretty, too. But traditional fair isle knitting just blows my mind!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
From mittens .. I'll go to

The corset and lingerie .. Not the woman :doh:
black%20red%20corset%20daisy%20print%2001.jpg

China_Sexy_lingerie_The_ladies_Sexy_lingerie_directly_from_our_own_factory20096191801028.jpg

PJ's
vspjflannel.jpg

And finally hoodies (pref what my man had just worm so it smells of him *sigh*
rob1.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Something we were working on in my Accounting class last week. Working on a problem for 4 hours, just for that hard work to pay off and those last 2 numbers on the last line are exactly the same? That is the beauty of accuracy.

apost%20closing%20trial%20balance.PNG

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Something we were working on in my Accounting class last week. Working on a problem for 4 hours, just for that hard work to pay off and those last 2 numbers on the last line are exactly the same? That is the beauty of accuracy.

apost%20closing%20trial%20balance.PNG

If this was me, it would bug me that the dollar signs are so far away from the numbers. :shock: