• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs, what type are you attracted to?

What type are you attracted to?

• Total voters

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't really think about which types I like the best; I just find flaws and I leave, haha.

At least in the case of the last person, she turned out to be a little more clingy and geeky than I would ever desire. By clingy, I mean that I would've preferred if she had more friends and would want to hang out with more than just me or just two others.

An excellent exit strategy. :cheese:

Yeah, clingy isn't appealing. But, if you gave it a little thought, do you think you could find a general pattern of the type of women you find attractive? Attributes that might form an over all picture. Besides clingy, of course. :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
score!

And of course I didn't vote for my type in the poll..that would be wrong :D

INTRUDER ALTER INTRUDER ALERT!

I luh' you guys, too. :)

Come here, gimme a big ol' bear hug!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
score!

Yeah, that's why I put in the option to show the names of the people who voted, I can use my detective skills to catch you intruders.

Anyway, I voted ENFJ and ESFJ.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, that's why I put in the option to show the names of the people who voted, I can use my detective skills to catch you intruders.

Anyway, I voted ENFJ and ESFJ.

:horor:

I'm....heartbroken!

:sorry:

together...we..could be...theChosenOneWithSoul! yaya :yay:

ok, sorry for derailing. Carry on now.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
score!

HEY buddy! I've already been there, done that. Get to the back of the line!

:D

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
An excellent exit strategy. :cheese:

Yeah, clingy isn't appealing. But, if you gave it a little thought, do you think you could find a general pattern of the type of women you find attractive? Attributes that might form an over all picture. Besides clingy, of course. :D
Well, clingy and geeky are what I listed as turn-offs, so obviously I wouldn't use those. But I really have never found myself attracted to anyone enough to be able to put their flaws aside. In terms of physical features, yeah, there's a pattern, hahah.
score!

Don't make me use my hornet spray on you.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well, clingy and geeky are what I listed as turn-offs, so obviously I wouldn't use those. But I really have never found myself attracted to anyone enough to be able to put their flaws aside. In terms of physical features, yeah, there's a pattern, hahah.

LOL, you guys and your sprays..My grandfather keeps pepper spray at each of his doors in his house in hopes that some day he'll get to use it when someone tries to break an entry. LOL.

But it's gonna do a lot more than hornet spray to keep me away! I'm passion driven, riding 1st class on the Love Train..It's comin'..it's comin' !

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

So you haven't really ever moved past physical attraction in a relationship? Interesting. Happily playing the field, or just playing the field?

Flaws can be a tough one - I had a difficult time dealing with what I perceived as glaring flaws in the people I dated as well as in myself, until I finally met someone I actually loved. Then it was different.

Watch it - some of us like the hornet spray.

:D

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
So you haven't really ever moved past physical attraction in a relationship? Interesting. Happily playing the field, or just playing the field?

I've never been in a relationship. But don't worry, I'm not that shallow, cause if I were, I would just go into the relationship without a care about their personality, wouldn't I?

Flaws can be a tough one - I had a difficult time dealing with what I perceived as glaring flaws in the people I dated as well as in myself, until I finally met someone I actually loved. Then it was different.

Well... I guess I just haven't found the right person. I'm not even looking right now, I emphasize stability in my life first.

And dammit guys, the hornet spray's all I got! Damn hornets... always causing me problems...

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've never been in a relationship. But don't worry, I'm not that shallow, cause if I were, I would just go into the relationship without a care about their personality, wouldn't I?

Very true. :) And for the record, I wasn't implying that you were shallow. I know some folks just prefer to keep their dating life in the LITE variety, you know? Not getting too involved, which I suppose does have it's appeal.

Well... I guess I just haven't found the right person. I'm not even looking right now, I emphasize stability in my life first.

And dammit guys, the hornet spray's all I got! Damn hornets... always causing me problems...

Hey, the hornet/ENFP spray is quite tasty. Just sayin'.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I work with an ISTJ and I swear (despite the fact that she's engaged) she likes me to some extent. I guess there's something about ENFP's that attracts ISTJ's.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I once knew a person that I now think was an ENFP.... I wasn't attracted to her romantically, but her way of doing things.....her mindset.....everything was completely opposite to my own.

In short, it wasn't really a....romantic or physical attraction, it was more of an intellectual curiosity. I wanted to figure out why she did what she did and for what reason, etc.

You know....take it apart and see how it works.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In short, it wasn't really a....romantic or physical attraction, it was more of an intellectual curiosity. I wanted to figure out why she did what she did and for what reason, etc.

You know....take it apart and see how it works.
That's kind of how it was when I met an INTP girl. And it is pretty cool when someone can grab my interest like that.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So, Cimarron, you're attracted to just about every type? ;)

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I work with an ISTJ and I swear (despite the fact that she's engaged) she likes me to some extent. I guess there's something about ENFP's that attracts ISTJ's.

I dated an ISTJ guy - it struck me oddly that we were so different, and yet, we seemed to come to the same conclusions about things, and it always surprised me.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I dated an ISTJ guy - it struck me oddly that we were so different, and yet, we seemed to come to the same conclusions about things, and it always surprised me.

:)

batumi

MBTI Type
infj

I just married an ISTJ and we had/have the same experience.
We reached the same conclusions but often through different pathways.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just married an ISTJ and we had/have the same experience.
We reached the same conclusions but often through different pathways.

Oh congratulations! :hug: I hope your marriage is a long and happy one. :)