User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type are you attracted to?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

6 17.14%
  • ENFP

14 40.00%
  • ENTJ

3 8.57%
  • ENTP

1 2.86%
  • ESFJ

5 14.29%
  • ESFP

12 34.29%
  • ESTJ

2 5.71%
  • ESTP

3 8.57%
  • INFJ

5 14.29%
  • INFP

7 20.00%
  • INTJ

5 14.29%
  • INTP

3 8.57%
  • ISFJ

4 11.43%
  • ISFP

3 8.57%
  • ISTJ

2 5.71%
  • ISTP

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    No INFP love?!
    ...and what was your vote in similar poll for INFPs? What goes around, comes around.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Well, someone back there said that they think NF's are more mysterious. In other words, a lot of people are insanely attracted to their opposite, even if their opposite may not be what's best for them.
    I agree. And for some reason, there are certain opposite pairings that seem to be easier to do than others, like ISTP/ENFJ or ENFP/ISTJ. Seems like there's less friction with those in general, as opposed to ESFP/INTJ for example, which rarely seems to go respectfully or well.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I agree. And for some reason, there are certain opposite pairings that seem to be easier to do than others, like ISTP/ENFJ or ENFP/ISTJ. Seems like there's less friction with those in general, as opposed to ESFP/INTJ for example, which rarely seems to go respectfully or well.
    I don't like ENFJS all to well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I don't like ENFJS all to well.
    Perhaps you don't. But I know a truck load of ISTP's that like my sister ( Pink).

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You think so? I'd say that you and Pink are just lovely and really cool. Who wouldn't like you two?

What about ISFJ/ENTP?

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    ...and what was your vote in similar poll for INFPs? What goes around, comes around.
    One of the founding beliefs of the ISTJ - justice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You think so? I'd say that you and Pink are just lovely and really cool. Who wouldn't like you two?

What about ISFJ/ENTP?
    Look here, lady, I'm gonna have to squeeze you now. One of the burdens you have to share with Pink, now that you're our triplet. HugZ for all!

Well, I don't know. Seems like those pairings always end up with the ISFJ's needs being neglected. I mean, each individual is different, but generally speaking, it doesn't seem to go very well. I know a few of those pairings in real life, ( strangely all the ISFJ's in those pairings were women ), and ultimately there was a lot of neglect on the NT's part. I don't know why it kept turning out that way.

Of course, I'm sure there are a lot of ISTJ's who think ENFP's are way too much work, and not nearly as fun or physical as ESFP or ISFP. So I'm sure there are shortcomings on all sides.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    It's not fair, I'm in a relationship! I have expectations of my vote!
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Look here, lady, I'm gonna have to squeeze you now. One of the burdens you have to share with Pink, now that you're our triplet. HugZ for all!
    Ooooh, thank you, darlin'

Well, I don't know. Seems like those pairings always end up with the ISFJ's needs being neglected. I mean, each individual is different, but generally speaking, it doesn't seem to go very well. I know a few of those pairings in real life, ( strangely all the ISFJ's in those pairings were women ), and ultimately there was a lot of neglect on the NT's part. I don't know why it kept turning out that way.
    What a shame.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I would NEVER work well with an ISTJ. they would be like "that's against the rules" or "you're not supposed to do that" and I'd be like "fuck you". an ISFJ however would be a possibility. I do tend to like "traditional" women who enjoy cleaning and cooking. for some reason I tend to be able to bring out the better characteristics in ISFJs like loyalty and strong affection. I can usually also help them channel their Si in a way that is less rigid (I have no tolerance for rigidness and I believe Si can be used in a way that isn't) and help them be a little more loose and relaxed (most people take advantage of them and it pisses me off). still, I don't know if marriage would work well. I tend to be a lot more attracted to FPs (2 people with Fi can REALLY connect with each other) and ISFJs are so different from me, even if they make good conversation at times (especially if we agree on something).
    I would probably do well with a really wild ESFP, ENFP or possibly an INFP with a freaky side. they would work better with my life style anyway as I will be vacating and traveling around the world a TON. I am way to touchy feely romantically to work with any sort of T (although many of my close friends are NTs).