User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type are you attracted to?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

    6 17.14%
  • ENFP

    14 40.00%
  • ENTJ

    3 8.57%
  • ENTP

    1 2.86%
  • ESFJ

    5 14.29%
  • ESFP

    12 34.29%
  • ESTJ

    2 5.71%
  • ESTP

    3 8.57%
  • INFJ

    5 14.29%
  • INFP

    7 20.00%
  • INTJ

    5 14.29%
  • INTP

    3 8.57%
  • ISFJ

    4 11.43%
  • ISFP

    3 8.57%
  • ISTJ

    2 5.71%
  • ISTP

    3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 75

  1. #51
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    ^ you did right by switching to ESTJ....I dated one for a year and have been great friends with him since and this is exactly what kind of stuff comes out of his mouth about dating... So simplified and yet he goes so in depth with things that most people don't even consider worthy of considering when dating someone. Strange juxtapositions. Crazy ESTJ's
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  2. #52
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    You remember when I had my type as ISTJ? I don't think that all ESTJs or any personality type need to all be exactly the same or do/say the same things, but that is a noteworthy similarity, I suppose.

  3. #53
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    You remember when I had my type as ISTJ? I don't think that all ESTJs or any personality type need to all be exactly the same or do/say the same things, but that is a noteworthy similarity, I suppose.
    No they don't. I agree. But to preface that remark before every post here would be exhausting
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  4. #54
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Hah. I love the ways of my type.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Hah, I'm really turning this thread into "ESTJs, what type are you attracted to?"

    Anyway, it didn't work out. I've classified her as an ESFP. I knew there was some kind of problem, and I kept trying to talk to her about it, but she kept running away and making excuses. Thanks to typology, I can understand why she was like that. She was afraid of hurting my feelings, whereas I just wanted to get to the bottom of things.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Lambchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Don't you love your friends and those who are closest to you? I don't see what the problem is. Oh, wait, I only knew her for like, a day. Nothing wrong with loving someone though.

    Haha. We'll see what happens.
    Oh, my bad. I do love the people closest to me. However, the "romantic L word", I save for very few special people. I've only ever said it to 3 people in my life.

    You are so funny Max...you always make me laugh!!

  7. #57
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    No INFP love?! Man, the ISTJs into me must all think I'm an ENFP or something...poor mistaken souls. Honestly though I think an xNFP would drive you all insane! Well, maybe just xNxP. My SJ friends laugh at the bizarre schenanigans that ensue when we all get together... ^^;
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  8. #58
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    Oh, my bad. I do love the people closest to me. However, the "romantic L word", I save for very few special people. I've only ever said it to 3 people in my life.
    I see. It hasn't gotten me much of anywhere good in the past couple of weeks. I guess I need to be more careful about how I use it. I just don't understand how things got the way they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    You are so funny Max...you always make me laugh!!
    Hah, thanks! Good to hear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    No INFP love?! Man, the ISTJs into me must all think I'm an ENFP or something...poor mistaken souls. Honestly though I think an xNFP would drive you all insane! Well, maybe just xNxP. My SJ friends laugh at the bizarre schenanigans that ensue when we all get together... ^^;
    I think the general consensus a few pages back was that anything was fine, as long as they weren't T. However, that was only the opinion of a few individuals.

  9. #59
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I think the general consensus a few pages back was that anything was fine, as long as they weren't T. However, that was only the opinion of a few individuals.
    Yeah a lot of us were curious because INFPs seem to hook up with ISTJs or other NFs the most often... my aunt is an INFP in a good relationship with an ISTJ.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  10. #60
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah a lot of us were curious because INFPs seem to hook up with ISTJs or other NFs the most often... my aunt is an INFP in a good relationship with an ISTJ.
    Well, someone back there said that they think NF's are more mysterious. In other words, a lot of people are insanely attracted to their opposite, even if their opposite may not be what's best for them.

Similar Threads

  1. [E4] Type 4s - What type are you drawn to?
    By highlander in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-21-2017, 03:49 PM
  2. [E6] Type 6s - What type are you drawn to?
    By highlander in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 12:37 PM
  3. [E5] Type 5s - What type are you drawn to?
    By highlander in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:01 PM
  4. [ISFP] ISFPs: what types are you attracted to/repulsed by .. as in M/F relationships?
    By Julie1962 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO