User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type are you attracted to?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

6 17.14%
  • ENFP

14 40.00%
  • ENTJ

3 8.57%
  • ENTP

1 2.86%
  • ESFJ

5 14.29%
  • ESFP

12 34.29%
  • ESTJ

2 5.71%
  • ESTP

3 8.57%
  • INFJ

5 14.29%
  • INFP

7 20.00%
  • INTJ

5 14.29%
  • INTP

3 8.57%
  • ISFJ

4 11.43%
  • ISFP

3 8.57%
  • ISTJ

2 5.71%
  • ISTP

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234 Last

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

So can you guys tell me what it is about the types you've chosen that you find so compelling? I find S's that prefer N's to be very interesting - I consider most of us NF's to be a bit too neurotic, like we'd drive you crazy. My best friend is an ESFP, and I totally see why ST's would find her appealing - she's warm and caring, and fun, and a good mother.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

I don't know if I can answer properly here. As I don't have the ability to discern other people's types, I have no clue what the type is that I'm attracted to.

Currently, I am attracted to *what I perceive* as INTJ. I could be way off, and probably am, but that's what I think.

Qualities I noticed in these types of people were as follows:

Introversion. There was no awkward feeling to talk, or keep a conversation flowing. We both were content being together in silence, speaking only when needing to. When we did talk, it was usually about something technical, and those talks come naturally and flow smoothly with me. If I'm explaining something in detail, I could do it to a complete stranger and be comfortable. (While on that "professional" level.)

Intuition. I believe this is where the endless font of ideas comes from. I'm not too good at generating ideas. But I greatly enjoyed watching her come up with something (we were in photography at the time) and then I assist with implementing it. (I had a greater knowledge of how Photoshop worked, so I was able to do the technical stuff.)

Thinking. I liked this attribute because it seemed we were in the same boat. Everything I said was understood, and everything I heard I comprehended. Communication was never an issue. And never did I have to hear about her other friends. I know it sounds rude to some, but unless other people or other things are related to the matter at hand, then I really don't care for the moment. I point this out because my other friend in the same class talked a lot about her boyfriend. And other things that mattered very little when put in the grand scheme of things.

Judgement. Well, what can I say? I'm a creature of order and all that good stuff, and I can't stand the thoughts of being with someone who doesn't create/maintain order as well. I clean up other people's messes enough ---- I wouldn't want to waste energy doing that in a relationship. Relationships should work together for the greater good.

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

^A most practical and logical choice!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

No INFJ's? My feelings are hurt (not really); I love you guys, but no love back for me.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    No INFJ's? My feelings are hurt (not really); I love you guys, but no love back for me.
    I just don't know any INFJs to make a good judgment. The two I do know would probably consider me heartless and judgmental. I see them as weak willed and anarchic. But this is just 2 of them, so I can't make a good assessment of the type.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    So can you guys tell me what it is about the types you've chosen that you find so compelling? I find S's that prefer N's to be very interesting - I consider most of us NF's to be a bit too neurotic, like we'd drive you crazy. My best friend is an ESFP, and I totally see why ST's would find her appealing - she's warm and caring, and fun, and a good mother.
    The NF is interesting and has an air of mysteriousness which is attractive, at least to me. SF is good too, but they're a little easier to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Don't worry - I'll take INFJs over any T type.

MBTI
    I

Interesting that the exact opposite - ENFP - is leading.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Well, we are your shadow, so that could make sense. There is an ease in communication between the two groups in general. At least, I've found it to be so.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I could vote for most of the ones up there, in some way or other. I'll round out the ones nobody has voted for yet, and which I find attractive (making the "least attractive" ones stand out more).
    Last edited by Cimarron; 08-29-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: effects
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTP

I don't really think about which types I like the best; I just find flaws and I leave, haha.

At least in the case of the last person, she turned out to be a little more clingy and geeky than I would ever desire. By clingy, I mean that I would've preferred if she had more friends and would want to hang out with more than just me or just two others.