• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Thank you SJs!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Of course we SJ's do consist of like 50% of the world's population, so yeah... you better get used to us. :devil:

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Well, I must love them. I agreed to marry one. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont want to even know where my DNA is from -.-

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Another reason why SJ's, especially SFJ's are great.

They always take note of what's happening in your life, and actually care about it. :) Thanks, guys.

I think you are a broken INTJ.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think you are a broken INTJ.

No, don't say that. I think SubjectA is an excellent example of a well rounded individual. :yes:

How many INTJ's come into this forum and speak in such a way that not only we understand them but also grow fond of them. :D

Extending many kudos to you girl. ;)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SJ's make the world go round. They are, by far, the best motivators. Coming from a P like myself, it's a valued skill to be able to elicit action in others. Kudos, SJ's.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Tell me where the ESTJ dudes hang out. I want to give one a test drive.