User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default You can trade in one 'letter' of your type, for the opposite...........

So if you are an I, you'd become an E, If you prefer F, you'd rely more on T............yeah you get it, a swap.

The thing is, it's a trial basis. so, let's say, maybe after a month, you'd switch back to your original preference. A month is probably a good enough amount of time to experience fully whatever letter you trade in.

Oh yeah, you can trade in any combination as well, so if you want to trade in you IS for EN, that's perfectly fine.

So, which would you trade in? Would it be one? Two?, maybe all 4?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I'd love to be an S, just for a month. It seems so much simpler and whimsical on that side of the fence. *wistful sigh*
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    I'd love to be an S, just for a month. It seems so much simpler and whimsical on that side of the fence. *wistful sigh*
    Funny I'd like to be an N, and see what the hoopla is all about. Especially if I was an NT, it seems like I'd be invincible!!

On a separate take, I'd like to be an F. I really want to know what goes on in their brains. I really do.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I would definitely trade my I for an E!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Sniffles

Hmmmn most definately trade in F for T.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

i'd trade my F for a T sadly...but only if i could retain everything i've already learned through being a feeler type.

MBTI
    IsTP

I'd trade my P for J in a heartbeat.

I just can't take all this indecisiveness.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Just wait till you meet those N-people... Then you'll be like .

Now what would I want to try? Let's think about it:

E: Well, could be nice to be able to relate to surroundings more. Probably would get to know more people and it would help networking. But ESTJ and ISTJ sound so similar, except that ESTJ seems to be more of manager while ISTJ is doer.

N: An INTJ? No thanks.

F: Hmm... might be an interesting thing to try. ISFJ are good with people, even though they are little whimpy... This might sound like a funny experiment.

P: Well, for some reason I have great respect for ISTP people. They seem like laid-back guys/gals who can do almost anything with their hands. They are not afraid of hard work (when they are interested). Still, I feel that ISTPs lack ambition and are too humble for their own good. Also, they come as short-sighted at times. But they are cool people otherwise. This might be a good choice too.

So it's really a battle between F and P. Like you can see from my signature, I'm very J, so switch to P would be a huge one. And given that I've been dating some ISFJs, and have ISFJs close to me in my life, I'd probably would go for P since it's more unknown to me. (EDIT: Apparantly I didn't know myself as well as I had thought... My signature doesn't show that I'm very J. )

So, I'd go for ISTP. And what would I do if I was ISTP?

1. Clean my house. ISTP's secondary Se couldn't stand the state of my house.
    2. Would be kick-ass at sports. For some reasons, all the greatest athletics seem to be xSTP.
    3. Would get a driver's lisence and a car. Every xSTP has a need for speed.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    I

I would swap I for E. World seems more tailor-made for an E. ESTJ seems like a very desirable personality in the workplace too.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'd like to learn how to be more intuitive so N most definitely.