• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] You can trade in one 'letter' of your type, for the opposite...........

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I for E. I'm very introverted, and very shy...so it'd be interesting to see if I would still be shy and awkward as an extrovert. Plus, I'm tired of being tired.

In a very close second, N for S. SP's are so cool.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'm not giving up my E or N for anything =]

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'd switch my T for an F and be an NF like all the other socially acceptable women.

lamp

Socially acceptable women = boring, for the most part.

ENTP

I wouldnt drop E
Might drop N
Might drop F
Dont want to be ENFJ

i'd rather be ENTP than ESFP.

e - not to mention, Ne dom <3

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
P for J so that I could actually be organized, not suck at Fe, and finally figure out what Ni is all about.

My second choice would be to become an ENFP. Yay extroversion!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I went full force this weekend without much down time. I didn't get a lot of sleep either. I felt like I weighed 672 lbs on Sunday. All I needed was my recharge time. And I was fine.

With all the talk about Ni/Si, I'd really like to see how different it is as an INTJ.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
What kind of ESTJ would want to trade in any of their letters?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would take the J in a heartbeat.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
definitely E over I. i hate being an introvert!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've decided.
It's the P I'm going to swap for a J. For one month. It accomplishes several goals at a time (which is already very ENTJ-ish, I guess!):
- For experience: I'll learn how an ENTJ thinks; which I'll use in my stories. A good ENTJ character which is not a perfect hero nor an overconfident villain could be fun. And after two ESTJ mains it'll be something new.
- For profit: need I say more? Goals, here I come.
- For fun: I still get a tertiary Se!

Now I only hope ENTJ!Tamske won't succeed at making that J permanent.

moviconte

MBTI Type
INTP
If only one could swap more than one letter...at this point I'd like to try out being an ENFJ for a month. Just so I can understand how they think. :D

duck!

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I would LOVE to be an ENTP. I think I'd be a super-depressed INFP, so I would want to keep my E. I think a T would make me much smarter, and I'd love to be smart.

I think if I was J I would be incredibly disoriented. I wouldn't know how to dear with such a clear idea of the world.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
T's aren't really all that much smarter than F's. Just more objective.

You actually already have a lower Thinking function (Te). You could try to develop it.

The point of being J is precisely that Js are much more oriented than Ps. ;) They have a clear idea of how the things should be (Pi), and how to go about making them so (Je).

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is it with ENTPs wanting to be Js?!?!

...because I want to be a J too! :D

Socially acceptable women = boring, for the most part.

Well behaved women rarely make history :yes:

duck!

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
T's aren't really all that much smarter than F's. Just more objective.

You actually already have a lower Thinking function (Te). You could try to develop it.

The point of being J is precisely that Js are much more oriented than Ps. ;) They have a clear idea of how the things should be (Pi), and how to go about making them so (Je).

I used to be in mathematics and I had some time to develop the inferior Te function. But the problem, I guess, is that I was always aware of Te's limitations. My Ne would get ahead of my Te and the push-and-pull never reached an appropriate equilibrium. I had to give up mathematics because I couldn't handle that pressure anymore. :(

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would trade my T for an F and be an ENFJ so I could still be an In-Charge type with awesome organizational skills, while being much nicer and being rid of that pesky inferior Fi.