User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I really wouldn't want to trade in this equipment.

For fun though, maybe I'd try INTJ or ISTP for a month. A month sounds a lot longer than I'd want to be stuck as another type...

(Only going with the switching-one-letter choices because a "Which of the 16 types would you want to be?" Thread has been done before. Plus those were the rules you started.
    My ISTJ bro- following the rules.

Actually I said you could switch 1 or more. Maybe switch you I and T for E and F?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I agree with Cim. I suppose a month I could trade in my I or S.... the rest I couldn't do without!
    I'm fine with my J. I couldn't do the P thing LOL

But I'd like to try a lil F- it would help me be more sympathetic with my girlfriend!

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

OK, if it's only one letter that we're switching, I'd like to go with ISTP. ISTPs get the best toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    (Only going with the switching-one-letter choices because a "Which of the 16 types would you want to be?" Thread has been done before. Plus those were the rules you started.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Well, I'd only want to change temporarily, cause I like being an ISFJ.

I would probably like to try the E, even though I can be E in my own way sometimes when I'm comfortable around people.

N is another one I would try just to see what it's like and try and understand N's more. But I love being S and having my awesome memory.

I like being an F too, I think that people are a big part of life and being good with emotions and feelings adds a lot to your relationships.

No way would I trade my J. P's often get on my nerves and as others said... often they seem unmotivated or lazy. They bug me when I try to plan something to do with them! Not to mention they can lose interest very fast. I dunno, seems like it would be hard to find fulfillment in life. But I guess I couldn't say for sure unless I was a P.

So I guess the only real ones I would like to try are E and N, but again... only temporarily... because I like being an ISFJ and I am happy with my type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I'd trade my T for a F, because i just feel like it. And see how it feels like for my feeling to control my decisions, then i can probably understand my ESFP sister who always comeback to her crappy relationship even if she's miserable.

Probably won't trade I for a E, cause i heard ENTJ are assholes, and i wouldn't want to be like the......oh wait

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I would definitely trade in my J, and be an ESTP. Then, I would do all the reckless, crazy things that I never had the courage to do, and a month later, life would get back to normal. That would be pretty cool
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I would try out the S team actually. I love being an intuitive, even if it makes me a weirdo , but I think being a Se-aux artist would be interesting. I have a feeling I'd be a lot more prolific as an ISFP because I'd actually do things instead of just endlessly contemplating ideas. It would be interesting to be among other sensors in conversations and not be bored to death. Might I actually take an interest in their discussion? Hmmm....

I also feel this letter is the most foreign to me. I can fathom extroversion, I can easily fathom being INFJ, and I have a good handle on Ti, but not being an intuitive is actually hard for me to grasp. Somehow, it sounds like life might be simpler. I could just enjoy, and not always be analyzing and having my mind anywhere but the present. I don't relate much to ISFPs at all, despite sharing Fi-dom, so I suppose the N to S change would be profound and interesting.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I hear the Marine Corps is running one, and they are taking applications.
    Enlisting in the military means going through basic training, which contains an obstacle course. The obstacle course probably fits ISTP more than the risk adverse ISTJ. It'll work if I want to become an ISTP.

I expect ESTJness would be taught with the case method followed by some virtual reality technology.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I would trade T for F most likely..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    iNtJ

I like INTJ all right, I'm a fan of Ni... but I'd probably go for ENTJ if I had to, just because I don't like how I get sick of interaction with people I a) actually do enjoy spending time with or b) need to be around for some purpose.