User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Before even reading this thread i'd say most Fs would pick T, most Is would pick E, and most Ps would pick J.

I'm guessing that's because ExTJs are often viewed as the types who get things going their way.
    If anyone is running an ESTJ training camp, I'll sign up right away!
    You are right through... I do have an ESTJ/ENTJ envy.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    I hear the Marine Corps is running one, and they are taking applications.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

It has to be S for me. That sensing side is the one thing I can't do. To be able to pick up instruments and play them, dive into the action of life head on, not go drifting out of the moment, see all the details and colours perfectly.

If I had to do a full type change, ISTP.

If it was long term and not just for a month, you couldn't do anything to get me to change type.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ISF*
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Wink it's a mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    You are right through... I do have an ESTJ/ENTJ envy.
    Well the Keirsey and MBTI say I am ISF* but the Socionic says I am IST*.
    Do you suppose the Enneagram 5sx gives me that extra thinking power?
    I dunno, just a silly thought while I was reading.
    Enneagram 5sx

An I -> E trade sounds pretty fine to me, though I'm not that close from being an extrovert.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I would gladly trade in my P for a J. Indecisive, unmotivated, lazy . . . what good is it being a P? None to me.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm very motivated but not good at planning. My timing is somewhat random and I get to appointments late or early. I could go for a little more J, just to get myself organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I would gladly trade in my P for a J. Indecisive, unmotivated, lazy . . . what good is it being a P? None to me.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    So if you are an I, you'd become an E, If you prefer F, you'd rely more on T............yeah you get it, a swap.

The thing is, it's a trial basis. so, let's say, maybe after a month, you'd switch back to your original preference. A month is probably a good enough amount of time to experience fully whatever letter you trade in.

Oh yeah, you can trade in any combination as well, so if you want to trade in you IS for EN, that's perfectly fine.

So, which would you trade in? Would it be one? Two?, maybe all 4?
    I think I'd go with ENTJ, assuming I would still have the same goals upon switching. Being an ENTJ for a month or two would kickstart my plans and get me a lot further than I can get with my passive, sensitive, cautious IF nature... I'd probably successfully do things that would scare the heck out of me right now, get over some major humps and make myself figure out how to do a lot of things. That progress would probably benefit me for a long time after I switched back.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I really wouldn't want to trade in this equipment.

For fun though, maybe I'd try INTJ or ISTP for a month. A month sounds a lot longer than I'd want to be stuck as another type...

(Only going with the switching-one-letter choices because a "Which of the 16 types would you want to be?" Thread has been done before. Plus those were the rules you started.)
    Last edited by Cimarron; 08-20-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: forgot a closing parenthesis
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I agree with Cim. I suppose a month I could trade in my I or S.... the rest I couldn't do without!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]