User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    xxxx

Who is to say that you can't already change a letter in the present reality?

If I were to change type, I'd change to INFJ largely to see if people would appreciate me more (or less) if I were Fe>Ti. An interesting experiment, if you will.

If I were required to only change a single letter, I would change P for J in order to see how INTJs are different. (if they are)

In reality, however, I'd stay INTP. Seeing as I think like an INTP, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to reason that I prefer being INTP. Why change what's already working out well for me?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Moderately. It will be a struggle, I know.
    Oh okay. Moderate is manageable, though. If it was significant, it would be next to impossible, I'd say. I guess in the beginning you'll have to have lots of time-outs, but it's definitely doable!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Who is to say that you can't already change a letter in the present reality?

If I were to change type, I'd change to INFJ largely to see if people would appreciate me more (or less) if I were Fe>Ti. An interesting experiment, if you will.

If I were required to only change a single letter, I would change P for J in order to see how INTJs are different. (if they are)

In reality, however, I'd stay INTP. Seeing as I think like an INTP, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to reason that I prefer being INTP. Why change what's already working out well for me?
    I'm sure most people wouldn't want to change. That's why I say do it for a month. I wouldn't want to change how I am, but it would be interesting to see life through some other lenses, you feel me?

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I'm sure most people wouldn't want to change. That's why I say do it for a month. I wouldn't want to change how I am, but it would be interesting to see life through some other lenses, you feel me?
    Walking in the shoes of others gives my foot calluses.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Walking in the shoes of others gives my foot calluses.
    You ain't gellin?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    So if you are an I, you'd become an E, If you prefer F, you'd rely more on T............yeah you get it, a swap.

The thing is, it's a trial basis. so, let's say, maybe after a month, you'd switch back to your original preference. A month is probably a good enough amount of time to experience fully whatever letter you trade in.

Oh yeah, you can trade in any combination as well, so if you want to trade in you IS for EN, that's perfectly fine.

So, which would you trade in? Would it be one? Two?, maybe all 4?
    That's an odd way of asking "if you could be any type, what would it be?"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    That's an odd way of asking "if you could be any type, what would it be?"
    Yeah, it's much more fun if you could change just one letter. Your choices would be limited and you'd have to make a decision on which of the four letters hold most importance for you.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTP

I would change P to J. Ignoring cognitive functions for a second, I think I already have a latent J within. Not being able to make decisions, not having opinions, and not being able to get anything done is getting old.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I'd be a J. It would be nice to actually have some focus and get some shit done.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENFP

Hmm...

ENTP: nah, I already know what that probably feels like.
    INFP: oh gawd, I don't think I can take the emotional drama.
    ENFJ: No no no!!!
    ESFP: Maaaybe. But as much as I like to shop as an ENFP, I think being an ESFP might just break my wallet.

Erm, could I be an INFJ or ENTJ?

INFJs seem so mystical and interesting, and I'm really curious about what Ni feels like. ENTJ because they seem so strong and ruthless and kickass.