• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJs, what's your Enneagram type?

ESFJs, what's your Enneagram type?

• Total voters

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1

I'm confused about what the other letter/number combinations are, but I know my primary is 2. And then I am so/sx.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
My ESFJ sis is an 8w7. :)

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'm surprised to see so many 2s; the ESFJs I know are either 3s or 8s. I wanna meet an enneagram 2 ESFJ! xD

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm surprised to see so many 2s; the ESFJs I know are either 3s or 8s. I wanna meet an enneagram 2 ESFJ! xD

Interesting that you know so many 8s; that seems more like an ESFJ with ESTJ bent. But there are plenty of ESFJs 2s, I'd say most of the ESFJs I know are 2 or 3. ExFJ and ISFJ were made for Type 2. Just go out and meet more ESFJs. You'll find a 2 sooner rather than later.