User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    If you feel that you will never have success with women the you will not need a vasectomy. But if you find women to have sex with, you very well may fall in love with one and she with you.
    Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready. There's other things I would avoid doing other than sex before I get it though. I don't want to do anything that may make me lose control of myself- mainly drugs, or anything of the like. I'm strongly against having my own children, and I will stop at nothing to make sure I don't have them, even if it means not getting the vasectomy and never having sex.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready. There's other things I would avoid doing other than sex before I get it though. I don't want to do anything that may make me lose control of myself- mainly drugs, or anything of the like. I'm strongly against having my own children, and I will stop at nothing to make sure I don't have them, even if it means not getting the vasectomy and never having sex.
    Ahh. I'm the opposite re: children. I know that I want to have children someday. What makes you strongly against having children of your own?

MBTI
    ISTP

They don't ask to be born. I wasn't given a choice. I have problems that would be passed down to them. I don't want them to have anything else either like down syndrome or anything of the like. My cynical views of life may change soon, but that doesn't mean there's a guarantee that my child will be the same way. I have a lot of time being frustrated with my life, and I don't want anyone to experience that on a similar or worse level.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Aww okay, Max. Whatever happens I wish you luck.

MBTI
    I

My goals in life are pretty much just to be financially stable/successful and enjoy life.

Good point, but getting it ahead of time will make me feel more prepared/ready.
    LOL when you keep in mind that this involves a vasectomy, this is quite a J thing to say.

I'm strongly against having my own children
    Yeah, I don't want kids either. Mainly because it's too much responsibility.

MBTI
    ISTx

-Always strive to better myself and learn new lessons
    -Get situated into the career I'm pursuing and become very knowledgeable and proficient at it. A go-to guy, I guess. I like being able to instruct/teach.
    -Settle with a good woman
    -Have a couple of rugrats and be a good father
    -Take care of/spend time with my family (parents/siblings/extended fam)
    -Enjoy this short life the best I can

Damn, I do kind of sound like an ISTJ...

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Aww okay, Max. Whatever happens I wish you luck.
    Thanks. It's not that my life is absolutely terrible, it's just that I have my ups and downs, and I don't want to force the downs upon anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    My goals in life are pretty much just to be financially stable/successful and enjoy life.
    Couldnt've said it much better myself, except with a couple of details added to mine, including permanently moving out of the New York metro area- this friday!
    LOL when you keep in mind that this involves a vasectomy, this is quite a J thing to say.
    Yup, and when I tell people, they're either like "What? Are you insane? What if you change your mind?" or "Fine, just make sure to store your sperm and get it reversed." Hahah.... yeah right.
    Yeah, I don't want kids either. Mainly because it's too much responsibility.
    That too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    -Get situated into the career I'm pursuing and become very knowledgeable and proficient at it. A go-to guy, I guess. I like being able to instruct/teach.
    I admire that you know what you want to do. I still honestly don't know what I specifically want to do in terms of a career pursuit, but hopefully I'll get some good help with that within the next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Damn, I do kind of sound like an ISTJ...
    Haha, I remember your story.